Dangerous bike lane obstructions in Redwood City

Old February 9th 08, 02:50 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc
Mike Jacoubowsky

Default Dangerous bike lane obstructions in Redwood City

It is pretty sad when a concerned citizen like me is the only one that
can get things going.

It's quite comforting that concerned citizen can get things going.

It shows that the system still works.

The system does work. But only for those that spend the time & effort to
work it.

--Mike Jacoubowsky
Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReaction.com
Redwood City & Los Altos, CA USA

Old February 9th 08, 07:38 AM posted to ba.bicycles,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc
Bill Z.

Tom Sherman writes:

Bill Zaumen wrote:
Tom Sherman writes:

Bill Zaumen wrote:
Tom Sherman writes:

Bill Zaumen wrote:
Tom Sherman writes:

No! I complained about what really was a lie - a statement of yours
about me that had no basis in fact.

How can an opinion be a lie? Only on Planet Zaumen, one supposes.
In other words, you lied were caught, and are trying to get out of it
by calling your lie an "opinion" when it was in fact a direct
statement about an individual.

When will Zaumen learn to distinguish between an opinion and a lie?

When will you learn to stop spinning, troll?

When will Zaumen learn to distinguish between an opinion and a lie?

When will you stop lying?

--
My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB
Old February 9th 08, 07:39 AM posted to ba.bicycles,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc
Bill Z.

Tom Sherman writes:

Bill Zaumen wrote:
Tom Sherman writes:

Bill Zaumen wrote:
Tom Sherman writes:

Bill Zaumen wrote:
Tom Sherman writes:

Of course, maybe Mr. Zaumen would ward off violence by quoting the
appropriate section of the criminal code to the gang-banger. I am sure
if the gang-banger knew violence was illegal, he would not commit
it.
Troll.

Troglodyte?
Grow up.
Ogre?

Grow up.

Bugbear?

Grow up.

--
My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB
Old February 9th 08, 07:40 AM posted to ba.bicycles,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc
Bill Z.

Tom Sherman writes:

Bill Zaumen wrote:
Tom Sherman writes:

Bill Zaumen wrote:
Tom Sherman writes:

Bill Zaumen wrote:
Tom Sherman writes:
If my behavior has been documented, then provide a citation for the
documentation. That is hardly an unreasonable request.
Read your posts from the last week on rec.bicycles.soc.

Where is the documentation from a recognized authority on silliness?
Troll.

Gnome.

Gnome is window manager, troll.

No, Gnomes are the ones who make ISO 451-mm tires, tubes and rims in
underground caves.

No, troll. Gnome is a window manager. http://www.gnome.org/.

--
My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB

Old February 9th 08, 02:42 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc
Tom Sherman[_2_]

Bill Zaumen wrote:
Tom Sherman writes:

Bill Zaumen wrote:
Tom Sherman writes:

Bill Zaumen wrote:
Tom Sherman writes:

Bill Zaumen wrote:
Tom Sherman writes:
If my behavior has been documented, then provide a citation for the
documentation. That is hardly an unreasonable request.
Read your posts from the last week on rec.bicycles.soc.

Where is the documentation from a recognized authority on silliness?
Troll.

Gnome.
Gnome is window manager, troll.

No, Gnomes are the ones who make ISO 451-mm tires, tubes and rims in
underground caves.

No, troll. Gnome is a window manager. http://www.gnome.org/.

Good luck when you need an ISO 451-mm related item, since the gnomes are
peeved.

Old February 9th 08, 03:32 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc
Jens Müller[_2_]

Mike Jacoubowsky schrieb:
It is pretty sad when a concerned citizen like me is the only one that
can get things going.

It's quite comforting that concerned citizen can get things going.

It shows that the system still works.

The system does work. But only for those that spend the time & effort to
work it.

So, what would you expect instead?
Old February 9th 08, 06:36 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc
Eric Vey

Jens Müller wrote:
Mike Jacoubowsky schrieb:
It is pretty sad when a concerned citizen like me is the only one
that can get things going.
It's quite comforting that concerned citizen can get things going.

It shows that the system still works.

The system does work. But only for those that spend the time & effort
to work it.

So, what would you expect instead?

In this particular case:
1. That a driver should have their license suspended after being caught
dangerously. (Done.)
2. That after a driver is caught a few times driving without a license,
sterner measures are taken.
3. That once someone has been convicted of a felony and is on probation,
that person shouldn't be allowed to drive without a license.
4. That once someone has been convicted of a felony and is arrested
twice for misdemeanor crimes, probation should be revoked.
5. That when an obvious case of reckless driving is committed and after
the blood test comes back positive for drugs, an arrest is made.
6. Official acknowledgment that some people are such bad drivers that
their fingers around a steering wheel is equivalent to their fingers
around a loaded weapon.

My inquiry to the prosecutors resulted in a new inquiry directed to the
police. No arrest has been forthcoming after 3 1/2 months. I'm waiting
for a reply from them.