Yet another preventable death blamed on SUVs?

Old September 21st 10, 03:35 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,misc.consumers.frugal-living
His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of the Jungle

Default Yet another preventable death blamed on SUVs?

On Sep 20, 8:42*am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of the wrote in message

[...] Ed, I acknowledge you are the greatest spammer here and since you want

to be remembered by posterity, you leave me alone.

"Stop proliferating threads on a single topic and I will not bother you. I
regard you as one dumb son of a bitch who is way too stupid for these
newsgroups. The sooner some motorist puts you out of your misery, the better
for the world." - Ed Dolan

How do you think you'll be remember?

No one is ever remembered for long. However, I will remember you as the
Greatest Idiot ever to post to Usenet. Why not just post one original
message per week since you never have anything new to say. Once you have
posted that message, then stay on it for the rest of the week. See if you
can get anyone to respond - or are you even too imbecilic for that!

****ing Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Do you think that people will remember "Ed Dolan the Great from
Minnesota" 50 years from now?

The Wise Tibetan Monkey though will be remembered forever.

Not even Jesus is known among the Jews, Muslims or Chinese.