The Lack Of Effectiveness of Mike Vandeman ("Ph.D"-Hah Hah)

Old January 10th 05, 02:58 PM
JP

Default The Lack Of Effectiveness of Mike Vandeman ("Ph.D"-Hah Hah)

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 9 Jan 2005 12:39:04 -0600, "di" wrote:

.
.just another long worthless rant,

That's what all mountain bikers seem to think of science.
===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Dear Mike,

1) Your hypotheses are flawed, your sources are not scientific, your
conclusions are invalid.
2) Your alleged PhD is ficticious.
3) As defined by your standard footer you are wholly ineffective, a joke
actually.
4) The responses you get here is the only recognition you get in your
life.

Let me guess. Unemployed, living with parents, no adult relationships,
right hand is your best buddy.

Old January 11th 05, 06:09 AM
Mike Vandeman

On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 13:58:22 GMT, "JP" wrote:

..
.."Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
..news .. On Sun, 9 Jan 2005 12:39:04 -0600, "di" wrote:
..
.. .
.. .just another long worthless rant,
..
.. That's what all mountain bikers seem to think of science.
.. ===
.. I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits to
.. humans ("pure habitat"). Want to help? (I spent the previous 8
.. years fighting auto dependence and road construction.)
..
.. http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
..
..
..Dear Mike,
..
..1) Your hypotheses are flawed, your sources are not scientific, your
..conclusions are invalid.
..2) Your alleged PhD is ficticious.
..3) As defined by your standard footer you are wholly ineffective, a joke
..actually.
..4) The responses you get here is the only recognition you get in your
..life.
..
..Let me guess. Unemployed, living with parents, no adult relationships,
..right hand is your best buddy.

Did you say something?
===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old January 11th 05, 07:48 AM
JP

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message

.Dear Mike,
.
.1) Your hypotheses are flawed, your sources are not scientific, your
.conclusions are invalid.
.2) Your alleged PhD is ficticious.
.3) As defined by your standard footer you are wholly ineffective, a

joke
.actually.
.4) The responses you get here is the only recognition you get in your
.life.
.
.Let me guess. Unemployed, living with parents, no adult relationships,
.right hand is your best buddy.

Did you say something?

Unemployed. Living with parents. No relationships.
Specious arguments, specious credentials.
Pathetic. Anonymous Dysfunctional. Alone.
Yeah, I said you are a loser and a liar.

===

Love the last eight years.
If I were a weapons manufacturer I'd want you working for peace.

The Lack Of Effectiveness of Mike Vandeman ("Ph.D"-Hah Hah) JP Mountain Biking 3 January 11th 05 09:54 PM
The Mike Vandeman "FAQ" kantspel Mountain Biking 28 October 6th 04 05:52 PM
Mike Vandeman wizzard Mountain Biking 8 August 5th 04 04:26 AM
Frequently asked questions about Mike Vandeman DudeMan Mountain Biking 1 July 4th 04 02:22 PM
Open Letter to Mike Vandeman John Morgan Mountain Biking 5 July 16th 03 05:35 AM