Tire Rotation

Old August 13th 05, 11:13 PM
41

Default Tire Rotation

wrote:
Open every day since 1 April, 1971

Soslipsism

1. Nothing exists
2. Even if something exists, nothing can be known about it, and
3. Even if something could be known about it, knowledge about it can't
be communicated to others
This is currently endemic in tech

For exampull, watch the-

THE MAYTRUCKS-

The film describes a world in which the titular Matrix is an artificial
reality created by sentient machines and jobst brand'ts FAQ

Chasing gary nixon in the final scene, several thousand VW beetles spin
backwards off a cliff-spinning backwards on glazee as drivers brake on
their new front ZX .

Before the tide rushes in extinguishing the front tank inferno, several
mortally injured pilote gather on a rock to discuss probabbleilities of
life after ZX

I 'd enjoy one of these hear i-plods
I cud play sumpthin and groove on the keyboard.
And send u the file-along with a vial!

Which? well, if I mounted the new tire on the front then I'd spend
50% more energy twisting atop the bermside white line.

The fat rear-narrow (even new!) has great HD touring merit but a Conti
TT rear and a what front?

Nerveani!!- a 1 3/8ths Cont TT rear and a ditto 1 1/4" TT front

I just discovered the lightning satellite-new burrow!!
I just discovered the miyeti is tubed from aluminum. Bimmer!
I discovered the tube box, carefully hoarded for repair-I bought a
can of glue from napa and it evaporated waiting for me. Sheeet! Is
filled with slime liner overlap damage. Off to
http://www.specialized.com/bc/SBCEqS...EquipTubesRoad
ROTATE! buy the weigh-i'm 46-41 how?

Why, -st President of the USA! Boob son is "43". Yesterday's trash!

Old August 15th 05, 05:54 PM

imagine-an ocean of green slime.

Old August 15th 05, 06:15 PM
Bill Sornson

wrote:

imagine-an ocean of green slime.

one dare not take a leak in it!

Old August 15th 05, 10:35 PM

produces hydrogen for hybrids?

Old August 15th 05, 11:39 PM
Bill Sornson

wrote:

produces hydrogen for hybrids?

well yeah...until it plugs the hole!

(That IS the kind of Slime you meant, right? )