Hey Joerg Where you Been?

Old January 26th 19, 12:00 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Hey Joerg Where you Been?

We now a set of new people whose sole purpose in life is to call other people names while posting anonymously have arrived.

At least Slocumb and Frank aren't afraid to post under their own names. Slocumb appears to be suffering from dementia and Franks seems to like to denigrate others on things he doesn't know about by citing what he considers to be experts for no other reason than to be arbitrary.

I would love to hear what Frank's son would tell him if he said, "Look here son - you can become rich and have a full time life long job by learning Cobol. See, this buy in the Wall Street Journal says so. So quit what ever you're doing an learn Cobol so that I will have comfort in my old age." It doesn't seem that Frank could ever even think of what he would sound like in his own ears.

This was the same Frank telling you that you didn't know how to chose tires.. After all, if you get flats you're doing something wrong. He never gets flats riding down to the corner market.

Anyway, you're normal and aside from you and Andre normal seems to be missing here and we should find some more of it.

While Jobst was a butthead he at least was totally normal.
Old January 26th 19, 01:57 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
news18

On Fri, 25 Jan 2019 16:00:39 -0800, sltom992 wrote:

We now a set of new people whose sole purpose in life is to call other
people names while posting anonymously have arrived.

Lol, feeling a bit frustrated there Tommie.
Just keep calling me whatever you like as you currently do.
Old January 26th 19, 04:01 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Joerg[_2_]

[...]

Where have I been? Many times on the bike. Yesterday on my mountain bike
all day long. Hope that's ok with you guys :-)

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Old January 26th 19, 05:32 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
JBeattie

On Saturday, January 26, 2019 at 8:01:45 AM UTC-8, Joerg wrote:
[...]

Where have I been? Many times on the bike. Yesterday on my mountain bike
all day long. Hope that's ok with you guys :-)

Awesome! How's the weather?

-- Jay Beattie.
Old January 26th 19, 06:37 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

On 1/26/2019 11:32 AM, jbeattie wrote:
On Saturday, January 26, 2019 at 8:01:45 AM UTC-8, Joerg wrote:
[...]

Where have I been? Many times on the bike. Yesterday on my mountain bike
all day long. Hope that's ok with you guys :-)

Awesome! How's the weather?

Just another day of Global Warming he
https://www.channel3000.com/weather/...izon/990278578

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old January 26th 19, 07:12 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Joerg[_2_]

On 2019-01-26 10:37, AMuzi wrote:
On 1/26/2019 11:32 AM, jbeattie wrote:
On Saturday, January 26, 2019 at 8:01:45 AM UTC-8, Joerg wrote:
[...]

Where have I been? Many times on the bike. Yesterday on my mountain bike
all day long. Hope that's ok with you guys :-)

Awesome! How's the weather?

Absolutely gorgeous day yesterday. Around 60F, sunshine all day. Out of
pure coincidence we happened upon the Red Bus brew pub for fuel
(Pilsener in my case but they have higher octane stuff) where I could
also buy brewing supplies. This is one of the many reasons why my MTB
has panniers plus a loading platform.

https://behindthebrewscom.files.word...458.jpg?w=1200

Just another day of Global Warming he
https://www.channel3000.com/weather/...izon/990278578

Broke the record of -21F? I am quite tolerant when it comes to cold
weather but there I would not ride. I rode at slightly below 0F but
that's my limit.

Old January 26th 19, 07:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Sir Ridesalot

On Saturday, January 26, 2019 at 2:12:18 PM UTC-5, Joerg wrote:
Snipped

Broke the record of -21F? I am quite tolerant when it comes to cold
weather but there I would not ride. I rode at slightly below 0F but
that's my limit.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Then you wouldn't get much riding in in many areas of the U.S.A. or Canada where many people ride their bicycles in sub-zero weather most days of the winter.

Cheers
Old January 26th 19, 07:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

On 2019-01-26 10:37, AMuzi wrote:
On 1/26/2019 11:32 AM, jbeattie wrote:
On Saturday, January 26, 2019 at 8:01:45 AM UTC-8, Joerg
wrote:
[...]

Where have I been? Many times on the bike. Yesterday on
my mountain bike
all day long. Hope that's ok with you guys :-)

Awesome! How's the weather?

Absolutely gorgeous day yesterday. Around 60F, sunshine all
day. Out of pure coincidence we happened upon the Red Bus
brew pub for fuel (Pilsener in my case but they have higher
octane stuff) where I could also buy brewing supplies. This
is one of the many reasons why my MTB has panniers plus a

https://behindthebrewscom.files.word...458.jpg?w=1200

Just another day of Global Warming he
https://www.channel3000.com/weather/...izon/990278578

Broke the record of -21F? I am quite tolerant when it comes
to cold weather but there I would not ride. I rode at
slightly below 0F but that's my limit.

It's warmer in Minneapolis and also at McMurdo.