Coker on UDC.

Old August 23rd 05, 03:13 AM
juggle508

Default Coker on UDC.

Has anyone seen or bought this coker from udc? I have no idea about
them. Im not going to buy one but just thought id spread the word.
Pretty cool for only 280.

http://www.unicycle.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=822

Kelly.

--
juggle508 - Street unicyclist.

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball.

---------- Joshua 1:9----------
juggle508's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6701

Old August 23rd 05, 03:43 AM
litldude2

Thats awesome, UDC also has this new uni
http://www.unicycle.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=821 its under freestyle
but it has a 20" x 4 1/4" tire
I want to see some pics.

--
litldude2 - Spencer

Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer
________________
LitlDude2: you suck
Byrnetown: yea
________________
beware of the evan!

Old August 23rd 05, 03:50 AM
Unitik908

BLAAHHH i just bought a coker for 377 dollars man i wonder if i could
send it back and get this one..?

Chase

--
Unitik908 - The Lone Clothespin....

All hail the exhaulted Sigpoose, for he is forever king...
R.I.P Unibiker
R.I.P Gazzaloddi
R.I.P Paul Hester
R.I.P James Doohan
R.I.P Mitch Hedberg
R.I.P Peter Jennings
R.I.P Pope John Paul II
R.I.P James_Potters_Cat
YAMS

Old August 23rd 05, 04:27 AM
halfbike

Gahhh!!! I should have waited a few months!!!!

--
halfbike - Obsessed Rider

Your mom goes to college...
halfbike's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9428

Old August 23rd 05, 04:28 PM
oldfatboy

Since I am new to the world of unicycling, how does that uni and price
compare to this one?
http://tinyurl.com/7vboy
Also, no shipping charges.
A coker is what I am aiming for, so I am very curious

--
oldfatboy
oldfatboy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10599

Old August 23rd 05, 05:08 PM
halfbike

Well I don't know much about the new UDC coker yet but has the new KH
seat to start with. The old one has a viscount and it costs a lot more.
Looks like the new one has a better hub to.

Old August 23rd 05, 05:25 PM
Gilby

oldfatboy wrote:
*Since I am new to the world of unicycling, how does that uni and
price compare to this one?
http://tinyurl.com/7vboy
Also, no shipping charges.
A coker is what I am aiming for, so I am very curious *

The new 36" on UDC is better than that stock coker. The differences I
can see are the hub, seat and tire. The hub is the super-wide UDC hub,
which is a stronger hub, and since it's wider, the wheel build can be
stronger. The seat is a KH/Velo, which is a lot more comfortable than
the viscount. The tire is labeled on the site as being -Wheel TA-, but I
don't know what that is. Might be the same as the Qu-ax, or may be
specially made for UDC. If it's the same as Qu-ax, it'll have a smoother
tread which is better for road riding. The pedals are probably also
better and I'm guessing here, but based on the description, they are
probably plastic platform pedals with pins sticking up which gives a
better grip. It's basically an all around better unicycle, and it's less
expensive.

--
Gilby - Unicyclist.com Webmaster
Gilby's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1

Old August 23rd 05, 05:40 PM
UniTyler

I'm switching from a 29er to that one for my birthday! It rules!!!

--
UniTyler - The Little Winkie

::This system powered by uni.::
UniTyler's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6120

Old August 23rd 05, 06:46 PM
oldfatboy

Gilby wrote:
*The new 36" on UDC is better than that stock coker. The differences I
can see are the hub, seat and tire. ...snip*

Thanks Gilby (and you others) for that info.
I now know what to look for when after I get "learned up" on the 24"

I live in flat farmland, so the coker is what I am aiming for .

--
oldfatboy - user name says it all
oldfatboy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10599

Easy Coker Airfoil tire change john_childs Unicycling 27 June 21st 05 01:52 AM
What makes a Coker a Coker? unicus Unicycling 53 May 10th 05 08:09 AM
Thoughts on my coker, after 100 miles of riding. billham Unicycling 76 August 25th 04 03:29 PM
Coker Mini-Tour nathan Unicycling 13 April 21st 04 07:38 PM
Coker and Flywheel effect Klaas Bil Unicycling 53 October 31st 03 11:40 PM