D3 teams have ruined RBR just like the US cycling scene

Old October 14th 04, 06:41 PM
Rik Van Diesel

Default D3 teams have ruined RBR just like the US cycling scene

Like I said two years ago. The lame ass D3 thing was going to make a
bunch of hacks who wouldn't have been Pro bike racer into sudo pro
bikes racers, walking around thinking they are all that,when they could
barely win a club race.

Now we have crit Pro. Some hack from a D3 team who thinks he somehow
superior. Damn I forget how much bike racing sucks in the US.
I OFFICIAL am starting a LIST of people on D3 teams who SUCK! This list
be the official guide to determining if the person you see riding next
to you in the "pro" kit is an actual pro or not. Look for this in the
coming weeks.

BY the way Crit Pro, Fuentes would have been a perfect example of a guy
who was going to make the list, DOPE OR NOT! By that I mean HE SUCKS AS
A RACER, EVEN on DOPE, and you are losing to him. Ergo YOU SUCK!
Fuentes is/was a good local racer. NOTHING MORE! God you're stupid. I
mean come on if you ran Saturn or Mercury in the day do you think he
would even get a mention. Do you think people go to real races and
think "Damn better watch Dave." NO!

RVD

Old October 14th 04, 07:14 PM
erik saunders

reality check.. RBR has nothing to do with bike racing... i know you know
this.. i know crit pro knows this.. i know most of us know this.. but still
some of us dont know this... now those folks have been told... please dont put
me on the list....
Old October 14th 04, 09:42 PM
Warren

"Rik Van Diesel" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

What will be the criteria for a US pro to be excluded from the list?

-WG

Old October 15th 04, 06:05 PM
Papai Digital

"Rik Van Diesel" metalkprettyon14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com...
Like I said two years ago. The lame ass D3 thing was going to make a
bunch of hacks who wouldn't have been Pro bike racer into sudo pro
bikes racers, walking around thinking they are all that,when they could
barely win a club race.

Now we have crit Pro. Some hack from a D3 team who thinks he somehow
superior. Damn I forget how much bike racing sucks in the US.
I OFFICIAL am starting a LIST of people on D3 teams who SUCK! This list
be the official guide to determining if the person you see riding next
to you in the "pro" kit is an actual pro or not. Look for this in the
coming weeks.

D3 is like A and AA pro baseball.
D2 is like AAA pro baseball.
And D1 is same as MLB top 32 teams.

Why do you have such a severe problem with having pro heirarchy, or
why do you act so superior?

BY the way Crit Pro, Fuentes would have been a perfect example of a guy
who was going to make the list, DOPE OR NOT! By that I mean HE SUCKS AS

He was merely a good amateur and never could've been better than that.

A RACER, EVEN on DOPE, and you are losing to him. Ergo YOU SUCK!

WHO ARE YOU to be so mean anyway???? WHO? Chicken ****.

-Ken