John Doe ID'd?

Old January 26th 08, 05:13 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default John Doe ID'd?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080126/..._usada_lawsuit
Old January 26th 08, 06:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

wrote:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080126/..._usada_lawsuit

I read an article like this and the only question that comes to mind is,
"Why do people think tattoos look good?"

Magilla
Old January 26th 08, 07:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Howard Kveck

In article , MagillaGorilla wrote:

wrote:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080126/..._usada_lawsuit

I read an article like this and the only question that comes to mind is,
"Why do people think tattoos look good?"

Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't.

--
tanx,
Howard

Now it's raining pitchforks and women,
But I've already got a pitchfork...

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?
Old January 26th 08, 11:22 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Jan 26, 6:15*pm, MagillaGorilla wrote:
wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080126/..._usada_lawsuit

I read an article like this and the only question that comes to mind is,
"Why do people think tattoos look good?"

Magilla

I wonder why these nutters who tattoo virtually every square inch of
their bodies leave their hands alone. Like they think maybe they'll
get a suit and tie job?

The best tattoo I ever saw was an old French jail-bird type of guy in
all denim on the TGV from Paris to Lausanne. He had a shaved head, so
you could see the word "Merde" tatooed on the side of his head and
other things like 666 on his forehead. He also had a mask tattooed on
his face to make him look like the Lone Ranger, and the tatoo of the
string holding it on went all the way around and had a bow in the
back. As the train ride progressed, lots of borderline questionable
characters decided to sit in the same car. I figured out later it was
because they knew the Swiss border guys would focus all their
attention on him and ignore everyone else in the car.

Joseph
Old January 27th 08, 01:02 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

wrote:
[...]

denim always looks suspicious.

Old January 27th 08, 06:56 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Howard Kveck

In article ,
" wrote:

I wonder why these nutters who tattoo virtually every square inch of
their bodies leave their hands alone. Like they think maybe they'll
get a suit and tie job?

It's been a bit of a tradition that hands are left clean, for the reasons you
cited. (Even many tattoo artists have clean hands.) That's changing, though.

Old January 27th 08, 06:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
gopher

On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 08:13:33 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080126/..._usada_lawsuit

OMC already outted KL as john doe at least 3 days ago in the amgen
press conference thread. Did you misss that?

his post was Message-ID:

Old January 28th 08, 01:25 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael Press

In article
,

wrote:
[...]

I am almost totally against tattoos. I will allow a fouled
anchor if the wearer's forearms suggest hawsers. USN as allowed.
All the rest is posing, compensating, or pathology.

--
Michael Press
The real Style Guy
Old January 28th 08, 06:36 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Howard Kveck

In article ,
Michael Press wrote:

I am almost totally against tattoos. I will allow a fouled
anchor if the wearer's forearms suggest hawsers. USN as allowed.
All the rest is posing, compensating, or pathology.

Some people just like wearing some art.

Old January 28th 08, 10:44 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Jan 28, 6:36*am, Howard Kveck wrote:
In article ,
*Michael Press wrote:

I am almost totally against tattoos. I will allow a fouled
anchor if the wearer's forearms suggest hawsers. USN as allowed.
All the rest is posing, compensating, or pathology.

* *Some people just like wearing some art.

Oh no! We're back to art again! Things like Tweety with biceps?

Joseph