Underwhelmed

Old October 13th 04, 12:54 PM
Ewoud Dronkert

Default Underwhelmed

Scott likes riding his bike.
http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/20...intinggallery1

--
Firefox Web Browser - Rediscover the web - http://www.getffox.com/
Thunderbird E-mail and Newsgroups - http://www.gettbird.com/
Old October 13th 04, 02:14 PM
Steven Bornfeld

Ewoud Dronkert wrote:
Scott likes riding his bike.
http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/20...intinggallery1

Black is so flattering...
I swear those girls work the dental convention too.

Steve

Old October 13th 04, 05:53 PM
gwhite

Steven Bornfeld wrote:

Ewoud Dronkert wrote:
Scott likes riding his bike.
http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/20...intinggallery1

Black is so flattering...
I swear those girls work the dental convention too.

Maybe you can help Scott with his smile -- he doesn't have one even though he
should have a big grin.
Old October 13th 04, 07:31 PM
Chris

"Ewoud Dronkert" wrote in message
Scott likes riding his bike.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/20...e/sinclair/pho
toprintinggallery1

I get your point, but I sure don't get excited over scantily clad women that
have to be paid to hang out with me. I prefer volunteers, one (or two at
most) at a time. Three can be a hassle, you just get spread too thin and
someone is bound to get disappointed.

Old October 13th 04, 07:36 PM
gwhite

Chris wrote:

"Ewoud Dronkert" wrote in message
Scott likes riding his bike.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/20...e/sinclair/pho
toprintinggallery1

I get your point, but I sure don't get excited over scantily clad women that
have to be paid to hang out with me. I prefer volunteers, one (or two at
most) at a time.

What fantasy land are you living in?

Three can be a hassle, you just get spread too thin and
someone is bound to get disappointed.

This is a case where failing is perfectly okay.
Old October 13th 04, 07:52 PM
Stewart Fleming

Chris wrote:

I get your point, but I sure don't get excited over scantily clad women that
have to be paid to hang out with me. I prefer volunteers, one (or two at
most) at a time. Three can be a hassle, you just get spread too thin and
someone is bound to get disappointed.

Dude, while you are recovering after a long pull at the front, you get
the others to share the work. If someone goes off the back after 3
hours, it's OK. Just don't blow up after 3 minutes.
Old October 13th 04, 09:27 PM
Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS

gwhite wrote:

Steven Bornfeld wrote:

Ewoud Dronkert wrote:

Scott likes riding his bike.
http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/20...intinggallery1

Black is so flattering...
I swear those girls work the dental convention too.

Maybe you can help Scott with his smile -- he doesn't have one even though he
should have a big grin.

A little bit of a "deer in the headlights" look, I think. Of course, I
can't see their hands...

Steve

--
Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS
http://www.dentaltwins.com
Old October 13th 04, 11:37 PM
Papai Digital

Ewoud Dronkert ...
Scott likes riding his bike.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/20...intinggallery1

A lot of plastic and silicon in that photo. THAT is attractive?
Why not just pose with 3 mannuquins (word from the Middle Dutch)?

-Ken
Old October 14th 04, 02:41 AM
warren

In article , Papai
Digital wrote:

Ewoud Dronkert ...
Scott likes riding his bike.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/20...sinclair/photo
printinggallery1

A lot of plastic and silicon in that photo. THAT is attractive?
Why not just pose with 3 mannuquins (word from the Middle Dutch)?

I always thought silicon valley referred to something else.

-WG