Underwhelmed

Old October 15th 04, 07:00 PM
Stewart Fleming

warren wrote:
In article , Robert Chung
wrote:

Warren wrote:

List 5 things you like most about your job.

There's must be a dismal list.

Five? Hmmm. Last semester, 21 of my 24 students were French coeds. Think
about that for a moment.

Yesterday I read that France is #1 in something. The average French
person has 134 sexual encoounters per year.

With other people?
Old October 16th 04, 01:08 AM
gwhite

Papai Digital wrote:

gwhite wrote in message ...
"k.j.papai" wrote:

How would I know and why would I care?

It's more like a fad.

So? What is it to you? It isn't your body. Why do you think you need to make
moral pronouncements about what others should or should not be doing with their
own bodies?

Something like a sense of humor Greg?

It wasn't funny.

"TaxesInstitutes.com" is FAKE.

No **** sherlock. You know what the actual address is.
Old October 16th 04, 02:04 AM
k.j.papai

"gwhite" wrote .com...

Papai Digital wrote:

gwhite wrote in message
"k.j.papai" wrote:
It's more like a fad.

So? What is it to you? It isn't your body. Why do you think you need
to make
moral pronouncements about what others should or should not be doing
with their
own bodies?

Something like a sense of humor Greg?

It wasn't funny.

Not to you but to most it was. It makes a lot of
doctors rich too.

"TaxesInstitutes.com" is FAKE.

No **** sherlock. You know what the actual address is.

Analog or Digital? I know all -- Santa Rosa, your fair city.

-kjp

Old October 16th 04, 03:34 PM
Curtis L. Russell

On Fri, 15 Oct 2004 23:12:20 GMT, Tim Lines
wrote:

Except for the ones posting on rbr every hour.

And this line is NOT why I haven't posted for the last 12-14 hours or
so...

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...
Old October 18th 04, 09:47 AM
Donald Munro

warren wrote:
Yesterday I read that France is #1 in something. The average French
person has 134 sexual encoounters per year.

Stewart Fleming wrote:
With other people?

Don't worry, sheep are also included.