providance to bristol path...

Old April 12th 06, 02:07 PM posted to rec.bicycles.rides

Default providance to bristol path...

I recently read in our local paper about the bike path being special
from providance to bristol R.I., can someone describe it.Thanks Bob

Old April 13th 06, 01:08 AM posted to rec.bicycles.rides

I recently read in our local paper about the bike path being special
from providance to bristol R.I., can someone describe it

The East Bay Bike Path, from Bristol to East Providence, is a great ride.
But do it in the spring or fall for the best experience. For more
information and some pics, visit my website at www.geocities.com/NYRides .
Choose "Out Of Town Rides," then select "Rhode Island: East Bay Bike Path."

I hope to get up there again this year!

Old April 13th 06, 04:12 AM posted to rec.bicycles.rides

Bob wrote:
I recently read in our local paper about the bike path being special
from providance to bristol R.I., can someone describe it.Thanks Bob

Pictures and a video should do a better job of describing what to
expect:
http://www.eastbaybikepath.com/photos.html