Help - Parts for Polar Power Meter?

Old June 12th 05, 08:47 PM

Default Help - Parts for Polar Power Meter?

Anyone know where I can get parts for the Polar Power Meter? I am
interested in the bike mount (the one with the cable connection on the
side). I crashed and everything works OK but the bike mount. DO not
want to buy another power meter just for the bike mount. Thanks!
Old June 13th 05, 03:26 AM
Jim Dwyer

Contact Polar. They probably have a local site for your country. They sent
me free replacement parts.
http://www.invernessrowingclub.co.uk/
Jim

Old June 13th 05, 11:47 AM

Polar USA claims that they do not sell spare parts for the unit. (THey
will repair one, but repalcing the bike mount is not a "Repair".)
Did you get spare parts for a power meter? If so, was it from Polar in
Finland? Thanks. John.

On Sun, 12 Jun 2005 22:26:19 -0400, "Jim Dwyer"
wrote:

Contact Polar. They probably have a local site for your country. They sent
me free replacement parts.
http://www.invernessrowingclub.co.uk/
Jim

.. .

Old June 13th 05, 08:35 PM
Jim Dwyer

No.

I received a new elastic strap after mine broke from Polar Canada. That is
sad that they will not sell you a bike mount. Try asking Polar USA or Polar
Canada.

Jim

news

wrote:

Contact Polar. They probably have a local site for your country. They
sent
me free replacement parts.
http://www.invernessrowingclub.co.uk/
Jim