Sweet YouTube vid...

Old April 18th 06, 07:32 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.rides,rec.bicycles.soc

Default Sweet YouTube vid...

I hope that the license plate of the second car read something along
the lines of "car ma".

It reminds me of the ./ sig ... "My karma just ran over your dogma".

As much as I don't care for what the dudes are up to, one has to think
that its a good ad for not blasting cyclists with a car door unless you
have a 127.0.0.1 deathwish. I think that's why its posted with 3
repeats of the [deadly] impact.

Methinks that the driver, cameraguy and other dude are accessories to
an involuntary manslaughter. Even if the bike whacking car was only
doing 20 mph and the other car is doing 30 mph - its the same as if he
just ate that bumper at 50 mph.

-bdbafh

Old April 18th 06, 07:02 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.rides,rec.bicycles.soc

Attempted murder of the cyclist, definitely.

Repost for archive:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AwzKt0x7hk