Found it - public transport is pointless

Old August 29th 17, 04:19 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Christie[_3_]

Default Found it - public transport is pointless

TMS320 wrote:

On 28/08/17 17:54, Christie wrote:

I see, maybe I'm just in the wrong group.

Would you please just clear this up for me, then? As far as posts into
this UK cycling group are concerned, do you consider it unacceptable
to compare and/or contrast any cycling related issue applying in this
country with any other in the world?

Don't worry about the moronists here. They have their own ideas about
the definition of "cycling". It is mostly about the deeds of criminals
that touched a bicycle seat sometime (undefined) before and/or after the
crime.

Yes, I have noticed that. Not to mention the way they generalise,
tarring all cyclists with the same brush - it's total desperation.

Please continue as you see fit.

Thank you for your post. It is much appreciated.

Old August 29th 17, 05:53 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

On 29/08/2017 16:19, Christie wrote:
TMS320 wrote:

On 28/08/17 17:54, Christie wrote:

I see, maybe I'm just in the wrong group.

Would you please just clear this up for me, then? As far as posts into
this UK cycling group are concerned, do you consider it unacceptable
to compare and/or contrast any cycling related issue applying in this
country with any other in the world?

Don't worry about the moronists here. They have their own ideas about
the definition of "cycling". It is mostly about the deeds of criminals
that touched a bicycle seat sometime (undefined) before and/or after the
crime.

Yes, I have noticed that. Not to mention the way they generalise,
tarring all cyclists with the same brush - it's total desperation.

Please continue as you see fit.

Thank you for your post. It is much appreciated.

You two could have a wankcry together.
Old August 29th 17, 07:59 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Christie[_3_]

TMS320 wrote:

On 28/08/17 17:54, Christie wrote:

I see, maybe I'm just in the wrong group.

Would you please just clear this up for me, then? As far as posts into
this UK cycling group are concerned, do you consider it unacceptable
to compare and/or contrast any cycling related issue applying in this
country with any other in the world?

Don't worry about the moronists here. They have their own ideas about
the definition of "cycling". It is mostly about the deeds of criminals
that touched a bicycle seat sometime (undefined) before and/or after the
crime.

Yes, I have noticed that. Not to mention the way they generalise,
tarring all cyclists with the same brush - it's total desperation.

Please continue as you see fit.

Thank you for your post. It is much appreciated.

You two could have a wankcry together.

I'll give you one guess as to what I think you could do...

Yes, I think you've probably guessed it. With a bit of luck you'll
find another headline or two tomorrow about some criminal or thug or
some such who has commandeered a bike somewhere along the line and you
can use that to help defame the name of good cyclists throughout the
land. Happy days, yay!

Old August 29th 17, 08:07 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

TMS320 wrote:

[...]

Please lead us to these 'good' cyclists. They are in a tiny and
diminishing minority.
Old August 29th 17, 08:13 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

TMS320 wrote:

[...]

Cyclists do not have a good name, there is nothing to defame.
Grow a pair, find a woman, buy a car or be a ****** for the rest of your sad
lonely life.
How many people laugh at you when they see you riding your kids toy?

Old August 29th 17, 09:25 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TMS320

On 29/08/17 20:07, MrCheerful wrote:

Please lead us to these 'good' cyclists. They are in a tiny and
diminishing minority.

You've set out your stall so the onus is on you to prove your position.
Old August 30th 17, 10:14 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 30.08.2017 07:13, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
kids toy?

My kid's toy is a very convenient economical delightful viable form of
transport for many things.
You should find something delightful and exhilarating and arousing to do
with your life.
Old August 30th 17, 10:38 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Christie[_3_]

Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

TMS320 wrote:

[...]

Let me just make sure I've got this right, then. So, as I understand
it, you advise that I get up the courage to become a lesbian and then
find myself a partner.

... buy a car...

But I already have a car. Wait, is this additional one supposed to be
for my new lespo lover? God, I'm not made of money, you know. I'm
afraid she'll either have to share my car or buy one for herself.

Gosh, there's far more to becoming a cyclist than I originally
thought.

...or be a ****** for the rest of your sad
lonely life.
How many people laugh at you when they see you riding your kids toy?

Ah, yes, well I see where you're coming from there. I guess I'm just
never going to get the hang of that damn unicycle.

Joking aside: There is a problem with your tendency to amass large
numbers of people into convenient for you to handle groups against
whom you make wild assumptions and disparaging generalisations. It all
breaks down at the basic level because not every individual person
making up your so called homogeneous group has the heinous
characteristics which you have assigned to each and every one of them.
But, surely, you know that?

Still, I am always grateful for well intentioned help, so thank you
for at least trying.