My first MTB video with new camera holder - attn Ride-A-Lot

Old August 14th 08, 03:44 AM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
LIBERATOR

Default My first MTB video with new camera holder - attn Ride-A-Lot

Ride-A-Lot you are my favorite friend please stop using an alias for I
am too retarded to figure out which mask you are using.

I made a camera holder using a paint roller, two bungee cords, uh, and
it was under $10.00. One bungee cord goes around me like a belt the
other little teensy bungee cord wraps the camera in the paint roller.

My camera including all needed items (2GB mem stick) was $200.00. My
total setup is $208.37 including tax. So the question is, is my paint
roller with bungee cord orgee setup giving equal too or better than
you Ride-A-Lot (BooblePus) videos?

So, in that Mitchel Sprinsky and his group - J.D. & Matt, and a couple
other goonballs, spent up to $1,000.00 for their camera setup entirely
- camera, helmet & holder, I figure my videos are going to be as good
if not better yet I paid far less.

And I'm homeless but still sexy and the most talented person in MTBing
even Lance Armstrong has a picture of me mounted on his handlebars.

Enjoy my first videos with my new camera holder - one video I am
talking to you, Mitchel Sprinsky.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfgO0vaTkeQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2w6gK9BbDs

I have another video where I'm singing but that's not done processing
yet.

attn: BumpkinPus (Ride-A-Lot) regarding your new camera! LIBERATOR Mountain Biking 0 March 25th 08 06:29 PM
I made a camera holder... LIBERATOR Mountain Biking 0 September 8th 07 10:30 PM
video camera pete66 Unicycling 3 December 17th 05 03:27 AM
video camera musketman Unicycling 3 December 16th 05 02:35 AM
video camera... maskedriders Unicycling 0 November 10th 03 06:13 AM