Park and Ride

Old August 24th 17, 01:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Joy Beeson

Default Park and Ride

While putting maps etc. into the truck yesterday, I realized that a
park-and-ride tour means carrying both sets of keys.

It's a large pocket, but I have trouble finding my lipstick the way it
is.

Awk, Scrickle! I just realized that I forgot to put on my sunscreen
before putting on my jersey. Ah, well, one thing one quickly learns
is how to take off a shirt without turning any of its pockets
upside-down.

--
joy beeson at comcast dot net
http://wlweather.net/PAGEJOY/