A LETTER TO DEAR ABBY

Old March 7th 17, 04:00 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression
Colonel Edmund J. Burke[_2_]

Default A LETTER TO DEAR ABBY

MISS RECKTUM WRITES: "Dear Abby: Guys don't like me once they see me. I
recently enrolled in an internet dating site, and have been
cyber-chatting with a very sweet gentleman. I am also 62 years young.
My problem is I’m borderline obese, have gray hair, a few wrinkles and
some dental problems. It’s the reason I don’t post photos of myself.
Someday, he may want to meet face-to-face, and I am more petrified than
2,000-year-old wood!"

Dear Fat & Ugly Recktum: You sound most disgusting. Just kill yourself
immediately and do the rest of us a marvelous favor.

LOL

Old March 8th 17, 02:34 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression
David[_19_]

he may want to meet
Old March 10th 17, 03:20 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression
Colonel Edmund J. Burke[_2_]

On 3/8/2017 6:34 AM, David wrote:
he may want to meet

Maybe I should meat you, idiot!