The relative unimportance that speeding plays in road accidents

Old January 27th 17, 02:16 PM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling
NEMO

Default The relative unimportance that speeding plays in road accidents

On Fri, 27 Jan 2017 22:52:24 +1300, Peter Keller
wrote:

On 27.01.2017 02:50, NEMO wrote:
On Thu, 26 Jan 2017 23:12:58 +1300, Peter Keller
wrote:

On 26.01.2017 03:02, NEMO wrote:
On Wed, 25 Jan 2017 22:49:53 +1300, Peter Keller
wrote:

On 25.01.2017 03:49, NEMO wrote:
On Tue, 24 Jan 2017 23:08:25 +1300, Peter Keller
wrote:
A two-wheeled corpse under a bus NEVER smells like roses.

Scented pinecones of adoration;

Evil smelling putrefying remains of a two-wheeled pansy under a bus.

Coyly smiling at the sun
with brightly colored face,

Enough of your racism here, you two-wheeled pansy!

There once was a pansy named
Fancy

And another called Peter Keller!

A dying man lies silently

Bus 1 - two wheeled pansy 0
Old January 28th 17, 11:36 AM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 28.01.2017 03:16, NEMO wrote:

Bus 1 - two wheeled pansy 0

Am coming home. You don’t need to start looking for me.
I will bring home the pansy in the park, bear the berry
With the tongue of the sky, in the midst of the ocean’s appellation
And the statement they made to offend me; oh, yet am still
Coming home, darling, into your arms, honey;
Old January 28th 17, 02:22 PM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling
NEMO

On Sun, 29 Jan 2017 00:36:56 +1300, Peter Keller
wrote:

On 28.01.2017 03:16, NEMO wrote:

Bus 1 - two wheeled pansy 0

Am coming home. You don’t need to start looking for me.

In a long box, hopefully, you two-wheeled pansy!
Old January 29th 17, 11:27 AM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

wrote:

On 28.01.2017 03:16, NEMO wrote:

Bus 1 - two wheeled pansy 0

Am coming home. You don’t need to start looking for me.

In a long box, hopefully, you two-wheeled pansy!

Pansy treads a well-worn path
towards her lover,
his cape flying
in a sudden breeze.

Nearer now,
her eyes upon the cape,
and smiling,
then looking at his face.

She throws herself into his arms
and he covers her
with his scarlet cape.
They set out along their lifelong path.

Old January 29th 17, 01:38 PM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling
NEMO

wrote:

On 28.01.2017 03:16, NEMO wrote:

Bus 1 - two wheeled pansy 0

Am coming home. You don’t need to start looking for me.

In a long box, hopefully, you two-wheeled pansy!

Pansy treads a well-worn path

Straight under the wheels of a bus! LOLOK
Old January 30th 17, 09:49 AM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

wrote:

On 28.01.2017 03:16, NEMO wrote:

Bus 1 - two wheeled pansy 0

Am coming home. You don’t need to start looking for me.

In a long box, hopefully, you two-wheeled pansy!

Pansy treads a well-worn path

Straight under the wheels of a bus! LOLOK

In steel-toed boots and shabby overalls
she takes her toy red wagon for a stroll.
Young children run to hide inside their walls,
unable to divine her kindly soul.

Did you dream of him, poor Pansy dear,
in his spangled suit so bright,
his arms so strong, his breath so near
as you joined him in the light?
Old January 30th 17, 02:33 PM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling
NEMO

wrote:

On 28.01.2017 03:16, NEMO wrote:

Bus 1 - two wheeled pansy 0

Am coming home. You don’t need to start looking for me.

In a long box, hopefully, you two-wheeled pansy!

Pansy treads a well-worn path

Straight under the wheels of a bus! LOLOK

In steel-toed boots and shabby overalls
she takes her toy red wagon for a stroll.

And sees a two-wheeled pansy lying under a bus!
Old January 31st 17, 09:52 AM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

wrote:

On 28.01.2017 03:16, NEMO wrote:

Bus 1 - two wheeled pansy 0

Am coming home. You don’t need to start looking for me.

In a long box, hopefully, you two-wheeled pansy!

Pansy treads a well-worn path

Straight under the wheels of a bus! LOLOK

In steel-toed boots and shabby overalls
she takes her toy red wagon for a stroll.

And sees a two-wheeled pansy lying under a bus!

Had a great idea which was olden and golden
Several pansy plants from out front have stolen
They would eventually throw away and discard
So I planted them all around my whole yard.

Threw Epsom salts down when I did groom
And all of my fine flowers beautifully bloom
And am sure you know I can hardly wait
To see what each deer, doe and mate just ate.
Old February 1st 17, 01:12 AM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling
NEMO

wrote:

Bus 1 - two wheeled pansy 0

Am coming home. You don’t need to start looking for me.

In a long box, hopefully, you two-wheeled pansy!

Pansy treads a well-worn path

Straight under the wheels of a bus! LOLOK

In steel-toed boots and shabby overalls
she takes her toy red wagon for a stroll.

And sees a two-wheeled pansy lying under a bus!

Had a great idea

Good for you, pansy. Now go out and get yourself run over.
Old February 1st 17, 10:08 AM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

wrote:

Bus 1 - two wheeled pansy 0

Am coming home. You don’t need to start looking for me.

In a long box, hopefully, you two-wheeled pansy!

Pansy treads a well-worn path

Straight under the wheels of a bus! LOLOK

In steel-toed boots and shabby overalls
she takes her toy red wagon for a stroll.

And sees a two-wheeled pansy lying under a bus!

Had a great idea

Good for you, pansy. Now go out and get yourself run over.

Snickers Bar, melting under the spotlight for-profit
Not edible, waging unassertive words like a pansy
Sweet, sweet, cavity tarnish boxes of chocolate