jess riegel on sports blender on mtv

Old September 11th 06, 12:27 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
chosen

Default jess riegel on sports blender on mtv

anyone else see the commercial for this? its said to premier soon. i saw
a quick shot of him doing a rail on his pink summit.

--
chosen

*www.JonnyPeacock.com*
chosen's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9281

Old September 11th 06, 12:58 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
abbabibble

no i didn't!

i need to see this.

--
abbabibble

Cheers, Matt.
'NOW ON SALE: ONE WHEEL ALL REAL SHIRTS!' (http://tinyurl.com/954wy)

one wheely wrote:
everythings extreme if you try hard enough

PANIC BUTTON--' '
(http://www.geocities.com/abbabibble/mrtsb.html)[/b]

carsonpalooza wrote:

it's not over until the cake is all gone.

abbabibble's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10751

Old September 11th 06, 01:01 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spencer Hochberg

I didn't see it but when you posted this I turned to mtv and I sat
through a whole real world episode waiting for the commercial and it
never came on. I went to mtv.com and looked at their page for the show
and it doesn't mention uniing.

--
Spencer Hochberg

(disclaimer: i may not know what i am talking about)
maxisback wrote:
yeh i kill ppl for a living

'Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer'
(http://Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer)
AIM: Litldude2
Email: Litldude2 (att) aol (dott) com
'Bedford Unicycles' (http://BedfordUnicycles.ca)
Spencer Hochberg's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12659

Old September 11th 06, 01:06 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ilosttheotherwheel

i heard about it, but i dont have cable so i cant watch. but my friend
that made fun of me for being a gay unicyclist he said it was cool.

--
ilosttheotherwheel
ilosttheotherwheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12841

Old September 11th 06, 02:17 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Brian O.

I saw the same commercial, it looked like he did a rail with a 180 out.
From what I saw the show is going to focus on 'odd' but extreme sports.
There was cup stacking, unicycling and some others.

--
Brian O.

Old September 11th 06, 02:19 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
fred_oakley

i saw that commercial. i dont usually watch mtv, but it might be worth
watching if the show is cool enough to have some unicycling.

--
fred_oakley
fred_oakley's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13150

Old September 11th 06, 02:23 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Ricky W

I want to see this

--
Ricky W

*-Lucky8 Unicyclist-*
Unicycle For Christ
my unicyclist.com names: lucky_8 and Ricky W
Ricky W's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12663

Old September 11th 06, 02:27 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
burjzyntski

how can they compare unicycling to -cup stacking?!-

--
burjzyntski

It's no good being Polish unless you prove it once a day.

\"every silver lining has a touch of gray.\"

"In summary: You want to make sure your Koxx is hard enough before you
start drilling."
burjzyntski's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10188

Old September 11th 06, 02:55 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
juggle508

Yeah I saw him. I think there was another shot of him gliding on a
commercial.

KH.

--
juggle508

trey varial hickflip over an 8 set ummm... You really have to try
harder, i've done that down an 11 set. Sorry.
-Shaun Johanneson

-----Joshua 1:9------
juggle508's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6701