Ride-A-Lot (PdBp) using alias to update

Old April 4th 08, 08:38 PM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
LIBERATOR

Default Ride-A-Lot (PdBp) using alias to update

http://www.singletracks.com/php/my/v...p?user_no=1320

Hahahaha, teasery coming enmasse!

Now lemmee explain something to you dumb angry at me people.

Ride-A-Lot made war with me, and he's a feminist. This is two reasons
to continually assault his ego and his character, for I cannot stand
men who are not like John Wayne....

Ok?

got it?

So when he wussys out on clearing clearable obstacles, he's gonna get
scathed.... And then scathed for letting a delusional artificial
female use him as a puppet - that only happens by men when they're
feminin and devoid of honor and respect.

As soon as the little Tinsel Moron demanded to use PlumpyDumpling as a
tool to attack me, he as a man would have should have said "No, men
don't play those games only screwed up females do!", but he didn't,
so, in order to "Right" Ride-A-Lot, he must be attacked continually,
til he toughins up and becomes a man and doesn't let himself be used
as a feminist puppet.

I HATE FEMINISM and WITCHES THAT SEEK COMMUNISM do it by feminism!!

"POWER OVER MEN!" is their creed, and that means attacking
masculinity, and Ride-A-Lot aka PlumpyDumplingBumpkinPus is their
greatest achievement in their ploy!