WHOOPS! Eight-Year-Old Girl Dies in Frisco Mountain Bike Accident (TX)

Old August 7th 13, 04:43 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike

Default WHOOPS! Eight-Year-Old Girl Dies in Frisco Mountain Bike Accident (TX)

On Wednesday, August 7, 2013 11:25:31 AM UTC+12, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Tuesday, August 6, 2013 2:19:36 PM UTC-7, I love Mike wrote:

On Wednesday, August 7, 2013 4:51:01 AM UTC+12, Mike Vandeman wrote:

On Tuesday, August 6, 2013 7:11:11 AM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote:

Liar: http://mjvande.nfshost.com/scb7.htm And so a website with links to unpublished conference papers, obscure and very old literature reviews and opinion pieces is meant to be taken as scientific fact? Come on Mike - pull the other one old chum. We are not stupid. Provide us with some references from a real science journals such as conservation biology or biological conservation which provides empirical evidence that mountain biking does more harm than good to the environment? Mike can't provide you with any real scientific references ... because they all refute his premises.

You obviously haven't a clue. You don't even know the difference between premises and conclusions! Keep it up. You are proving, for the millionth time, that all mountain bikers are lying idiots.

So, he has to resort to writing his own opinion pieces and then referring back to them as if they had some kind of merit. They don't, as you quite rightly point out.

Typical response....You are getting desperate.

Look up "projection" in a dictionary of psychology. Or just look in a mirror -- if you can stand it.

Yawn...
Old August 7th 13, 09:57 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Blackblade

You obviously haven't a clue. You don't even know the difference between premises and conclusions! Keep it up. You are proving, for the millionth time, that all mountain bikers are lying idiots.

I know exactly the difference between the two and can spot the circular logic you therefore employ to state your conclusions as premises. You commit so many logical fallacies that you could be an object lesson in how not to construct an argument.
Old August 7th 13, 05:42 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Wednesday, August 7, 2013 1:57:45 AM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote:
You obviously haven't a clue. You don't even know the difference between premises and conclusions! Keep it up. You are proving, for the millionth time, that all mountain bikers are lying idiots. I know exactly the difference between the two and can spot the circular logic you therefore employ to state your conclusions as premises. You commit so many logical fallacies that you could be an object lesson in how not to construct an argument.

Look up "projection" in a dictionary of psychology. Then look in the mirror -- if you can stand it.
Old August 7th 13, 06:09 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Blackblade

Look up "projection" in a dictionary of psychology. Then look in the mirror -- if you can stand it.

Well, unlike you, I don't see a convicted criminal when I look in the mirror.

I don't see someone who celebrates the death and injury of others.

I don't see someone who is prepared to lie, distort and abandon all scientific principle because they believe they are on some crusade.
Old August 8th 13, 04:54 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Wednesday, August 7, 2013 10:09:35 AM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote:
Look up "projection" in a dictionary of psychology. Then look in the mirror -- if you can stand it.

Well, unlike you, I don't see a convicted criminal when I look in the mirror.

ALL mountain bikers break the law. I'm not a criminal, convicted or not, LIAR.

I don't see someone who celebrates the death and injury of others.

Nor do I.

I don't see someone who is prepared to lie, distort and abandon all scientific principle because they believe they are on some crusade.

Yes, you do. But obviously, you aren't about to start telling the truth any time soon.
Old August 8th 13, 05:41 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike

On Thursday, August 8, 2013 3:54:40 PM UTC+12, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Wednesday, August 7, 2013 10:09:35 AM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote:

Look up "projection" in a dictionary of psychology. Then look in the mirror -- if you can stand it.

Well, unlike you, I don't see a convicted criminal when I look in the mirror.

ALL mountain bikers break the law. I'm not a criminal, convicted or not, LIAR.

I don't see someone who celebrates the death and injury of others.

Nor do I.

I don't see someone who is prepared to lie, distort and abandon all scientific principle because they believe they are on some crusade.

Yes, you do. But obviously, you aren't about to start telling the truth any time soon.

Yes you do celebrate the death of others. The title in this thread begins with WHOOPS - this shows an incredible amount of insensitivity to the girls parents and family. You should be totally ashamed of yourself.
Old August 8th 13, 09:47 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Blackblade

Well, unlike you, I don't see a convicted criminal when I look in the mirror.

ALL mountain bikers break the law. I'm not a criminal, convicted or not, LIAR.

Oh dear. Short term memory loss Mike ? You've already forgotten getting arrested and subsequently convicted on three counts ? Fortunately, to help you, the public record is still up there to refresh your memory and Shraga kindly provided the links. No need to thank us.

I don't see someone who celebrates the death and injury of others.

Nor do I.

Right Mike ? So you didn't start this thread with the wholly inappropriate word "WHOOPS!" ? Oh, sorry, I just checked ... you did !

I don't see someone who is prepared to lie, distort and abandon all scientific principle because they believe they are on some crusade.

Yes, you do. But obviously, you aren't about to start telling the truth any time soon.

I'm not on a crusade; I'm not trying to ban you from the trails. Mind you, right now I wouldn't need to anyway because the courts did that didn't they - as part of the sentence for the criminal convictions you've conveniently forgotten :-)
Old August 8th 13, 10:58 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike

You wait for it. The response will be LIAR or some other form of diatribe. He is incapable of any form of intelligent debate or reasoning. We shouldn't be surprised. Any person who uses the word 'whoops' to describe the death of anyone especially an 8 year old girl is not sane.
Old August 8th 13, 02:43 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Thursday, August 8, 2013 1:47:32 AM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote:
[...]

All charges were dismissed on 3/26/2013. Your "facts" are always wrong, LIAR.
Old August 8th 13, 03:28 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Blackblade

I'm not on a crusade; I'm not trying to ban you from the trails. Mind you, right now I wouldn't need to anyway because the courts did that didn't they - as part of the sentence for the criminal convictions you've conveniently forgotten :-)

All charges were dismissed on 3/26/2013. Your "facts" are always wrong, LIAR.

'I Love Mike' ... you were right :-)

Mike, you've stated this several times now ... but provided not one shred of evidence to back it up ... and, as pointed out to you numerous times, if you DID manage to get it expunged under a Petition for Dismissal that doesn't mean it didn't happen and it will stay on the Criminal Records Database.

You sentence might be spent and you might be, although you show not the slightest sign of it, rehabilitated ... that doesn't mean it all magically didn't happen. Live with it ... criminal.