Majorca, Palma airport transfers?

Old January 10th 05, 08:54 AM

Default Majorca, Palma airport transfers?

Hi.
I'm looking for reasonably priced transfers to and from Pollensa, any
idea's?
Alternatively, if there's anyone who's arriving at Palma on the 5th
March,19.15ish and departing on the 12th at 19.55 ish, who would like
to share transfer cost let me know.

Cheers,
GB
Old January 10th 05, 10:28 AM
Ewoud Dronkert

On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 08:54:49 +0000, 1234cretinswannahopsomemore wrote:
I'm looking for reasonably priced transfers to and from Pollensa, any
idea's?

With bike? You *can* ride off the airport, but it's not easy to find
your way, and you'll also be not strictly following all local traffic
rules We managed while even avoiding the motorway.

--
Firefox Web Browser - Rediscover the web - http://getffox.com/
Old January 10th 05, 10:36 AM

With bike? You *can* ride off the airport, but it's not easy to find
your way, and you'll also be not strictly following all local traffic
rules We managed while even avoiding the motorway.

Yeah, I'll be with bike but I don't intend to ride to pollensa if I
can help it. I've got a couple of options so far but it's just
looking quite expensive. More expensive than the flights!

GB
Old January 10th 05, 05:39 PM

If you email me I can give you the number of my contact who has picked
me up for the past 2 years. He's a good guy (reliable) and I have paid
about 45 Euros for a round trip Pollenca or Alcudia trip both times.
Let me know on here if you have mailed me and I will pick it up, the
mail address gets spammed so much I access it only occasionally!

Mark, thanks. I have mailed you :-)