"Lost a wheel" is seriously funny

Old August 1st 07, 12:39 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Wedgehog

Default "Lost a wheel" is seriously funny

If I ever got that comment, although the only comment close to that I've
gotten is "What happened to your bike?" .. I didn't respond because I
turned the corner and they left my field of view. I usually just
abruptly smile or give a "..yeah." Someone seriously thought it was a
bike though missing stuff, staring at it like a hawk.

I've always thought of an amusing comeback "I have a handicap. I'm two
wheel impaired."

--
Wedgehog

Bicycles and tricycles are the SUV's of human powered transportation.
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 1st 07, 01:50 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
patmoore

On a couple of occasions I've replied:

\ " I n e v e r l e a r n e d t o r i d e a t w
o - w h e e l e r \ "

--
patmoore

MY
GALLERY (\"HTTP://WWW.UNICYCLIST.COM/INDEX.PHP?PAGE=GALLERY&G2_ITEMID=193091\")
"When you're over the hill, you pick up speed!"
'Online uni sales at www.suburbansport.com'
(http://suburbansport.com/unicycles.html)
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 1st 07, 02:44 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
oneisenough

patmoore wrote:
On a couple of occasions I've replied:

\ " I n e v e r l e a r n e d t o r i d e a t w
o - w h e e l e r \ "

haha... the other day i was messing with this kid and he accually
believed me when i told him that i couldn't control two wheels at
once ... i said it took too much concentration.haha

--
oneisenough
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 1st 07, 04:42 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

My newest comeback:

(I'm going to make a T Shirt once I decide on the pic I want to use
)

|Filename: momo.jpg |

MuniAddict

"On Earth it would be...12 noon" (Twilight zone episode, "To serve
man.")

My Videos: http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ttt8699

My favorite FG clip: http://tinyurl.com/28847b
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 1st 07, 05:08 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
uni57

cathwood wrote:
What worries me about all this is that there must be times when we
inadvertantly do the "Where's the other wheel" joke about something
else.

No worries! Have fun with it. We've paid our dues. Personally, I look
for the opportunity.

I was riding my Coker once when a guy on a fancy recumbent bike came
from the opposite direction. I shouted, from atop my Coker, "Get a
regular bike!"

--
uni57

IMPLICIT INTEGER (I-N)
(for all you kids out there... that's fortran)

-\"from a programmer's point of view, the user is a peripheral that
types when you issue a read request.\"- -- peter williams
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 1st 07, 07:27 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Ducttape

while I was at work (I work at a cub scout day camp) one of the adults
thought it was funny to point out I lost my other wheel, and since I
really didn't want to be mean I said "yeah" when I was thinking my
reply, "you've lost your creativity" and he said "maybe you should work
at the circus next year" and I was thinking "maybe you should learn
about unicycling." but I said "no thanks I like working here and they
don't hire people with unicycles who aren't clowns..." and he walked
away laughing at his jokes...

--
Ducttape

*Coker Fund:*I have it and it's awesome!!!!!!!!

'BUY MY SHIRTS' (http://www.zazzle.com/Ducttapesunicycle/products)
'WATCH MY VIDEOS'
(http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=DucttapesUnicycle)
http://www.usenet.com