The Bus Driver who used the bus as a weapon against a Cyclist is a lucky fellow

Old February 22nd 12, 09:33 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr. Benn[_9_]

Default The Bus Driver who used the bus as a weapon against a Cyclist is a lucky fellow

"Zapp Brannigan" wrote in message ...

"Brake Pad" wrote in message

One hopes he will not remain lucky upon his release. I remember
leaving a bus driver unconscious after he had intentionally cut me up.
Amazingly his hat remained on his head. Praise the Lord. In GB we do
not have traffic: we have a conflict zone and I do not intend to lose.

Hopefully you'll be caught next time, and you can go to prison as well.

And he'll never work again as a teacher.