Heinous crime

Old February 16th 21, 11:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

Default Heinous crime

On 2/16/2021 4:38 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:
On Tuesday, February 16, 2021 at 11:37:54 AM UTC-8, sms wrote:
On 2/15/2021 2:43 PM, wrote:
On Monday, February 15, 2021 at 12:00:11 PM UTC-6, wrote:
On Monday, February 15, 2021 at 7:56:01 AM UTC-8, AMuzi wrote:
Last month in NYC transit, elderly people punched in the
face on the platforms. Last week, women sliced up, one
fatally, by a maniac. Now it's absolutely over the edge:

https://nypost.com/2021/02/15/thief-...ubway-station/
Thank God they have Democrat Governor Andrew Cuomo to save them by hiding immense covid deaths forced upon rest homes.

1. Las Vegas concert shooting. 10/1/2017. 58 shot and murdered. Republican Governor Brian Sandoval of Nevada.
2. Orlando night club shooting. 6/12/2016. 49 shot and murdered. Republican Governor Rick Scott of Florida.
3. Virginia Tech shooting in Blacksburg Virginia. 4/16/2007. 32 shot and murdered. Democrat Governor Tim Kaine of Virginia. To be honest I had completely forgotten about this one.
4. Sandy Hook elementary school shooting. 12/14/2012. 27 shot and murdered including 20 children 6-7 years old. Democrat Governor Dannel Malloy of Connecticut.
5. Sutherland Springs Texas church shooting. 11/5/2017. 26 shot and murdered. Republican Governor Greg Abbott of Texas.

These are the top five mass killings in the USA for deaths. Funny thing numbers 6, 7, 10 were also Texas. Number 9 was a high school in Florida. Republican governors have a big big lead in the top 10 for mass murders. There are a number of schools and churches in the top 25 mass murders in the USA. Is that better or worse than NY subway violence?

While it's true that those mass killings occur much more often in red
states, for obvious reasons, the issue of violence on mass transit is
going to occur in larger states that actually have cities large enough
to have mass transit systems, and those are usually blue states (NY, NJ,
MA, OR, WA, IL, CA, MN). Crime on transit seems to have gotten worse
lately, but this kind of crime has been occurring for many decades.

There's more shootings in Red States for good reasons? There were 51 murdered in Los Angeles alone so far this year. How many lives were lost in the bay area in just this year? I want you to TRY and take my guns. Just try it. Please. I'm waiting for you. Don't delay.

It will not be like a video game or television program.

It will be at 4am with your power cut, armored vehicles in
the street and a squad of body-armored agents with IR and
automatic weapons.

https://files.texaspolicy.com/upload...7-1350x759.jpg

You will take 'second place'. No awards.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old February 17th 21, 03:42 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On 2/15/2021 2:43 PM, wrote:
[...]

And at that point "when you pry it from my cold, dead hands" will become your own personal reality.
Old February 18th 21, 05:27 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Jeff Liebermann

On Tue, 16 Feb 2021 11:37:47 -0800, sms
wrote:

While it's true that those mass killings occur much more often in red
states...

That includes political crimes:
https://www.reddit.com/r/PoliticalHumor/comments/dicbc5/the_difference_or_parties/

--
Jeff Liebermann
PO Box 272
Old February 18th 21, 03:16 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

wrote:

While it's true that those mass killings occur much more often in red
states...

That includes political crimes:
https://www.reddit.com/r/PoliticalHumor/comments/dicbc5/the_difference_or_parties/

Imprisoned Illinois Governors alone in that period (two or
three[1]Dem, one Repugnican) belie those numbers.

[1]Dan Walker was convicted of not-official crimes after he
left office. Score that as you like.

Old February 18th 21, 10:43 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

On 2/15/2021 2:43 PM, wrote:
[...]

If they STOPPED an armored car in this neighborhood and attempted to get out they wouldn't get 10 feet. You don't think that there are any legals around here do you? 5 of us the the entire neighborhood as far as I can see. You can pretty much tell when the cops don't want to come around.
Old February 18th 21, 10:50 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

wrote:
While it's true that those mass killings occur much more often in red
states...

That includes political crimes:
https://www.reddit.com/r/PoliticalHumor/comments/dicbc5/the_difference_or_parties/

Strange that they don't actually show what those indictments etc. are. But I suppose when you are not counting the billion and a half dollars that Joe Biden worked out of Communist China, that is entirely documents by Hunter Biden's hard drive and his business partner's total statement and the FBI and Justice Department did NOTHING AT ALL while they had massive investigations of RussiaGate when emails from Mueller and Rosenstein shows that they KNEW that it was entirely fake and bought from the Russians by Hillary. Tell me Jeff, is there anything that you won't stoop to?
Old February 18th 21, 10:57 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Jeff Liebermann

On Thu, 18 Feb 2021 13:50:05 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
wrote:

Tell me Jeff, is there anything that you won't stoop to?

Yes. I won't stoop to your level.

Old February 18th 21, 10:57 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

wrote:
While it's true that those mass killings occur much more often in red
states...

That includes political crimes:
https://www.reddit.com/r/PoliticalHumor/comments/dicbc5/the_difference_or_parties/

Strange that they don't actually show what those indictments etc. are. But I suppose when you are not counting the billion and a half dollars that Joe Biden worked out of Communist China, that is entirely documents by Hunter Biden's hard drive and his business partner's total statement and the FBI and Justice Department did NOTHING AT ALL while they had massive investigations of RussiaGate when emails from Mueller and Rosenstein shows that they KNEW that it was entirely fake and bought from the Russians by Hillary. Tell me Jeff, is there anything that you won't stoop to?

It's so fun watching little tommy's head explode over his delusions of conspiracies.
Old February 18th 21, 11:36 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

wrote:
While it's true that those mass killings occur much more often in red
states...

That includes political crimes:
https://www.reddit.com/r/PoliticalHumor/comments/dicbc5/the_difference_or_parties/

Strange that they don't actually show what those indictments etc. are. But I suppose when you are not counting the billion and a half dollars that Joe Biden worked out of Communist China, that is entirely documents by Hunter Biden's hard drive and his business partner's total statement and the FBI and Justice Department did NOTHING AT ALL while they had massive investigations of RussiaGate when emails from Mueller and Rosenstein shows that they KNEW that it was entirely fake and bought from the Russians by Hillary. Tell me Jeff, is there anything that you won't stoop to?

Can't speak to the $1.5 billion number you dreamt up. But your exalted leader was not hesitant to steal as much money as he could for his own hotels from the Federal taxpayers. See below.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danielc...h=1799ffe65541

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...381_story.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...a4e_story.html

"secret service staying in trump hotels" Just do a Google search using the previous quoted words. Lots of articles appear.
Old February 19th 21, 01:31 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

On 2/15/2021 2:43 PM, wrote:
[...]

You need to move out of that hellhole. How sad that you can't afford to
go to Texas.

--
- Frank Krygowski

Car Crime Mike Collins UK 5 June 6th 20 01:26 PM
What crime has LA been INDICTED for Phil Racing 13 May 29th 11 02:12 PM
Does The Punishment Fit The Crime? justindavidsmith General 2 June 24th 06 10:20 PM
Heinous hi-vis David Nutter UK 13 June 22nd 05 10:20 PM
Torygraph argues that driving crime is not real crime... Howard UK 356 September 1st 04 03:16 AM