A Cycling & bikes forum. CycleBanter.com

Go Back   Home » CycleBanter.com forum » rec.bicycles » Techniques
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Heinous crime

Old February 19th 21, 12:36 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
JBeattie
external usenet poster

Default Heinous crime

On Thursday, February 18, 2021 at 1:57:19 PM UTC-8, wrote:
On Thursday, February 18, 2021 at 4:50:07 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Wednesday, February 17, 2021 at 8:28:02 PM UTC-8, wrote:
On Tue, 16 Feb 2021 11:37:47 -0800, sms
wrote:
While it's true that those mass killings occur much more often in red
states...

That includes political crimes:
https://www.reddit.com/r/PoliticalHumor/comments/dicbc5/the_difference_or_parties/

Strange that they don't actually show what those indictments etc. are. But I suppose when you are not counting the billion and a half dollars that Joe Biden worked out of Communist China, that is entirely documents by Hunter Biden's hard drive and his business partner's total statement and the FBI and Justice Department did NOTHING AT ALL while they had massive investigations of RussiaGate when emails from Mueller and Rosenstein shows that they KNEW that it was entirely fake and bought from the Russians by Hillary. Tell me Jeff, is there anything that you won't stoop to?

It's so fun watching little tommy's head explode over his delusions of conspiracies.

Hey, I just wanted to let everyone know that there will be a Giant Conspiracy meeting next Thursday at Hillary's house. 5:30 ET sharp. Hunter is bringing Chinese food and after we're done with business, we're going to raffle off some child sex-slaves and do target practice with the space laser. So far the agenda is: (1) remarks from the president and new member introductions, (2) approval of minutes, (3) report from treasurer, (4) status of world domination project, (5) report by subcommittee on subjugation of Tom Kunich, (6) new business. RSVP and let me know if you're a reptilian and would like some flies or have any other dietary restrictions.

-- The Man.

Ads
Old February 19th 21, 03:49 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]
external usenet poster

Default Heinous crime

On 2/18/2021 7:36 PM, jbeattie wrote:
wrote:
states...

https://www.reddit.com/r/PoliticalHumor/comments/dicbc5/the_difference_or_parties/
Strange that they don't actually show what those indictments etc. are. But I suppose when you are not counting the billion and a half dollars that Joe Biden worked out of Communist China, that is entirely documents by Hunter Biden's hard drive and his business partner's total statement and the FBI and Justice Department did NOTHING AT ALL while they had massive investigations of RussiaGate when emails from Mueller and Rosenstein shows that they KNEW that it was entirely fake and bought from the Russians by Hillary. Tell me Jeff, is there anything that you won't stoop to?

It's so fun watching little tommy's head explode over his delusions of conspiracies.

Hey, I just wanted to let everyone know that there will be a Giant Conspiracy meeting next Thursday at Hillary's house. 5:30 ET sharp. Hunter is bringing Chinese food and after we're done with business, we're going to raffle off some child sex-slaves and do target practice with the space laser. So far the agenda is: (1) remarks from the president and new member introductions, (2) approval of minutes, (3) report from treasurer, (4) status of world domination project, (5) report by subcommittee on subjugation of Tom Kunich, (6) new business. RSVP and let me know if you're a reptilian and would like some flies or have any other dietary restrictions.

-- The Man.

Please, where can I apply for committee #5? :-)

--
- Frank Krygowski
Old February 19th 21, 10:41 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]
external usenet poster

Default Heinous crime

On Friday, February 19, 2021 at 12:36:51 AM UTC, jbeattie wrote:
meeting next Thursday at Hillary's house.

Good Heavens, is she still alive? And why can't Hilary spell her own name? -- AJ
Old February 19th 21, 10:49 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Rolf Mantel[_2_]
external usenet poster

Default Heinous crime

Am 19.02.2021 um 01:36 schrieb jbeattie:
On Thursday, February 18, 2021 at 1:57:19 PM UTC-8,
wrote:

It's so fun watching little tommy's head explode over his delusions
of conspiracies.

Hey, I just wanted to let everyone know that there will be a Giant
Conspiracy meeting next Thursday at Hillary's house. 5:30 ET sharp.
Hunter is bringing Chinese food and after we're done with business,
we're going to raffle off some child sex-slaves and do target
practice with the space laser. So far the agenda is: (1) remarks
from the president and new member introductions, (2) approval of
minutes, (3) report from treasurer, (4) status of world domination
project, (5) report by subcommittee on subjugation of Tom Kunich, (6)
new business. RSVP and let me know if you're a reptilian and would
like some flies or have any other dietary restrictions.

-- The Man.

Hillaryous !!!

Old February 19th 21, 05:06 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
SMS
external usenet poster

Default Heinous crime

On 2/18/2021 4:36 PM, jbeattie wrote:

snip

-- The Man.

Will you be discussing the recall effort of the Democrat Governor of
Texas?
https://www.sacurrent.com/the-daily/archives/2021/02/19/in-tweet-defending-cruz-donald-trump-jr-blasts-incompetence-of-texas-democrat-governor

Old February 19th 21, 07:06 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
JBeattie
external usenet poster

Default Heinous crime

On Friday, February 19, 2021 at 9:06:31 AM UTC-8, sms wrote:
On 2/18/2021 4:36 PM, jbeattie wrote:

snip

-- The Man.

Will you be discussing the recall effort of the Democrat Governor of
Texas?
https://www.sacurrent.com/the-daily/archives/2021/02/19/in-tweet-defending-cruz-donald-trump-jr-blasts-incompetence-of-texas-democrat-governor

Don, Jr. is a deep-cover plant of the Giant Conspiracy who distracts the public from learning that we're shipping child sex-slaves in Wayfair storage cabinets. He's very effective and also part of the entertainment subcommittee and helps with the newsletter. You should join! Shooting the space laser is a hoot, and the meetings are way better than Cupertino City Council meetings. We could use someone like you who is familiar with Roberts Rules of Order.

-- The Man or simply "M".
Old February 19th 21, 08:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]
external usenet poster

Default Heinous crime

On Thursday, February 18, 2021 at 2:36:03 PM UTC-8, wrote:
On Thursday, February 18, 2021 at 3:50:07 PM UTC-6, wrote:
wrote:
states...

Can't speak to the $1.5 billion number you dreamt up. But your exalted leader was not hesitant to steal as much money as he could for his own hotels from the Federal taxpayers. See below.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danielc...h=1799ffe65541

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...381_story.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...a4e_story.html

"secret service staying in trump hotels" Just do a Google search using the previous quoted words. Lots of articles appear.

Tell us some more about what Trump did. I'm sure that CNBC has told you all about it. The trouble with your lies is that Trump as President had absolutely NO control of management of ANY of his business AS IS REQUIRED BY LAW. Before being sworn in he relinquished all financial control of his businesses to a private management firm. I know you dummies don't give a damn what you say, but one would think that Trump turning over his Presidential salary to charity would have some sort of impact if you had the ability to think.
Old February 19th 21, 08:40 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]
external usenet poster

Default Heinous crime

On Thursday, February 18, 2021 at 4:36:51 PM UTC-8, jbeattie wrote:
wrote:
states...

Strange that they don't actually show what those indictments etc. are.. But I suppose when you are not counting the billion and a half dollars that Joe Biden worked out of Communist China, that is entirely documents by Hunter Biden's hard drive and his business partner's total statement and the FBI and Justice Department did NOTHING AT ALL while they had massive investigations of RussiaGate when emails from Mueller and Rosenstein shows that they KNEW that it was entirely fake and bought from the Russians by Hillary.. Tell me Jeff, is there anything that you won't stoop to?

Biden intends to take your guns away from you Jay, so what are you going to do when those mostly peaceful protesters come for you?
Old February 19th 21, 08:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]
external usenet poster

Default Heinous crime

On Friday, February 19, 2021 at 2:49:40 AM UTC-8, Rolf Mantel wrote:
Am 19.02.2021 um 01:36 schrieb jbeattie:
On Thursday, February 18, 2021 at 1:57:19 PM UTC-8,
wrote:

It's so fun watching little tommy's head explode over his delusions
of conspiracies.

Hey, I just wanted to let everyone know that there will be a Giant
Conspiracy meeting next Thursday at Hillary's house. 5:30 ET sharp.
Hunter is bringing Chinese food and after we're done with business,
we're going to raffle off some child sex-slaves and do target
practice with the space laser. So far the agenda is: (1) remarks
from the president and new member introductions, (2) approval of
minutes, (3) report from treasurer, (4) status of world domination
project, (5) report by subcommittee on subjugation of Tom Kunich, (6)
new business. RSVP and let me know if you're a reptilian and would
like some flies or have any other dietary restrictions.

-- The Man.

Hillaryous !!!

Rolf, I'm sure that you believe this is all a conspiracy theory. But the CDC's own website shows that there hasn't been any cases of respiratory diseases above normal since April 30, 2020. There was no "second spike" and as of January 1 this year, the government lockdowns killed so many people via gross obesity, alcohol, illegal drugs and suicides and murders that the deaths this year are WELL below normal. The pandemic was real only to the extent that old very ill people could not withstand yet another load on their failing systems. Is this something you find funny?

Are you aware that they are now circulating rumors all over the US that people are being killed by the vaccines in Europe? Europe, rather than the US, respects their elders and so they are receiving vaccine priority. Here in the US, people in their 30's and 40's are demanding to be protected. The fact that old people are dying in Europe after they have been vaccinated has nothing to do with the vaccine or covid-19 but the fact that they are old and dying of natural causes. But the intent is to frighten Americans still further into turning this into a dictatorship as they are doing now with razor wire surrounding the Capital and 30,000 armed troops there to protect a government turning this country into another NAZI Germany, I'm sure that is something that they found unbelievable in 1936. But have a good laugh as you soon discover what all of this is about. Our fraudulent election was our Night of the Long Knives.
Old February 19th 21, 10:07 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]
external usenet poster

Default Heinous crime

On 2/19/2021 3:55 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:

Rolf, I'm sure that you believe this is all a conspiracy theory. But the CDC's own website shows that there hasn't been any cases of respiratory diseases above normal since April 30, 2020. There was no "second spike"...

The force of self-delusion is very strong in this one.

--
- Frank Krygowski