FA: Time EQ Mag pedals circa 1997 like new

Old September 7th 05, 05:52 AM
Jim Martin

Default FA: Time EQ Mag pedals circa 1997 like new

Search ebay for Time EQ Mag pedals

Time EQ pedals with magnisium bodies. They were top of the line in 1997.
I bought these during my graduate work so that I would be able to
accomodate Time pedal users who took part in my study. As you can see in
the pics, they did not get much use. I probably mounted them on the
ergometer 4 or 5 times so total use is about 2 hours of indoor cycling.
No cleats included.

trade: TIME pedals Josh Marketplace 0 December 20th 04 04:00 AM
Info on Time ATAC pedals? Gwood Mountain Biking 5 July 28th 04 01:51 PM
WTB: Speedplay road pedals or Time Impact Pedals Milsk8 Marketplace 1 April 25th 04 02:33 PM
Time ATAC Pedals Eric St. Mary Techniques 4 March 4th 04 08:02 PM
Question how Polar 7xx records ride Time & Avg. Speed GaryG Techniques 3 December 2nd 03 04:16 PM