Ohhhhhh! 7 SET!

Old March 8th 06, 10:05 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default Ohhhhhh! 7 SET!

not that it matters much, but I just did my first 7set! it was SO
insane, I accidentally did a shifty and then after landing it I like
had a siezure. not really, but I almost threw my uni down some
bleachers.

I have crossed over from sets mundane to sets insane! It felt good.

(oh, I had been eying this set for weeks, so it felt good to finally
get it.)

sorry if the above makes no sense, I'm still adrenal-high and freaking
out. I bet I'd pwn a wpm test if I tried. my hands are shaking.

--
Fuego

"Get off my Property before you sue me!"
-Morons everywhere.

msnobj " Size="13052" Type="3"
Location="TFR2C2.tmp" Friendly="AAA=" SHA1D="4e9MVOGiCVSofyzQ/s6u+
-MSN
Fuego's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6983

Old March 8th 06, 10:06 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Sweeet, I still haven't found a six set to jump myself....

A wpm test?

--
forrestunifreak

*'My gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/bbf9x)*-updated

For 15% off your first order of Hammer Nutrition Products go to
http://www.e-caps.com/affiliates/82904

Old March 8th 06, 10:08 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

words per minute.

I'm less shaky now, but I'm not gonna go do it again cause I think i'd
die.

I did some interesting vector stuff with the photo in your avatar,
because it was the best unispin pic I could find.

Old March 8th 06, 10:12 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Yeah, I could see how dieing would be a factor......So, is a 24" easier
for jumping stairs?

'This pic?' (http://tinyurl.com/ljmqg) Already? I only took it
yesterday

Old March 8th 06, 10:20 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

nice job man!
seven is the biggest stairset I've ever landed too...gives you a pretty
insane rush when you're flyin through the air.

--
James_Potter

i still believe that all you need is love...john lennon

mikael atkinson
mdotedotatkinsonatgmaildotcom
*President of the 'MRIS' (http://tinyurl.com/dk2de)*

Old March 8th 06, 10:20 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

http://typingtest.com/ (:

Old March 8th 06, 10:46 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Wow, That's my biggest set too.

--
koebwil

"I used to eat erasers in grade school...." James_Potter
koebwil's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11308

Old March 8th 06, 10:57 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Sick! You know what you have to do now don't you? 8 set. lol. That's
awesome man. Congrats, lets see some footage of that. Laters

-Shaun Johanneson

--
unifreak7

FLIP IT... Twice
unifreak7's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6137

Old March 9th 06, 01:19 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Great man!

I've done a 8 set, but it's not THAT fun to jump down stairs!
But of course I'll jump at least half if it gets in my way!

--
lleberg

I 3 my unicycle!
lleberg's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8272