FS: 54 Cannondale R400 bike

Old April 19th 08, 09:01 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace

Default FS: 54 Cannondale R400 bike

54 Cannondale R400. I don't know much about 'Dales, but this is an
older one, the one with the cantilevered chain stays.
Selling or (trying to anyways) for a friend. Too big for me otherwise
I would keep it.
54 ct to top of seat tube,55tt. Standover is 31 1/4"
Aluminum fork.Dia Comp 1" threadless headset.110 steel stem. Modolo
bars.
Full Shimano 7 speed RX100 group, including hubs. DT shifters. Rear is
index or friction .
Mavic 195, 32 spoke f & R. Wheels are true. Conti tires (some miles
left and they hold air)
13x23 HG cassette.
Vetta Lite Gel saddle.

No dings or dents. There are the usuual scratches and some bubbling /
corrosion around the top tube cable guides. I rode it around the
neighborhood and it shifted and stopped fine.
My friend "inherited " it in her divorce. I'm just trying to help.

One day sale here $75 plus actual shipping. It's off to e bay tomorrow
Old April 20th 08, 12:28 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace

Please post some photos.
Cheers!