Right foot forward or Left foot forward?

Old March 30th 04, 03:16 PM
gpickett00

Default Right foot forward or Left foot forward?

thats just what i was thinking at the end of my post but i didnt want to
type it cause it was too long

--
gpickett00 - Level 2.75

Bicycle is just a short way of saying unicycle with a training wheel.
'Our unicycling video' (http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/albuv95)
I like to do things that confuse other people - mix chocolate milk and
orange juice, read books in trees, and other junk like that.

gpickett00's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5654