Kerry: Campy Bush: Shimano

Old October 18th 04, 05:41 AM
Blair P. Houghton

VBadJuJu none@ wrote:
Blair P. Houghton wrote:

Facts? Talk about ignorance. There's a guy over on the mountain bike
newsgroup that thinks like you, all his stuff is also based on facts, or so
he thinks. He's a proven nutcase, you want to join him?

What you've just done is called argumentum ad hominem. It has
no relation to what I posted.

You ought not use terms like "fallacious" or "argumentum ad hominem"
if you dont understand the concepts.

I talked about facts. You insulted me. End of lesson.

--Blair
"Take it to heart."
Old October 18th 04, 05:43 AM
Blair P. Houghton

B i l l S o r n s o n wrote:

So in other words, Blair's a nutcase.

Argumentum ad hominem. Invalid. Don't try again.

--Blair
"Seriously."
Old October 18th 04, 05:43 AM
Blair P. Houghton

di wrote:

So in other words, Blair's a nutcase.

Bill "some things self-evident" S.

facts are facts

And that one is false.

--Blair
"Sorry."
Old October 18th 04, 05:45 AM
Blair P. Houghton

B i l l S o r n s o n wrote:
Blair P. Houghton wrote:
Bill Sornson wrote:
Blair P. Houghton wrote:
Mark Hickey wrote:
Blair P. Houghton wrote:

Facts are facts. If you choose to deny their reality, you're a
Republican.

This coming from a guy who thinks Michael Moore produces
documentaries.

He does.

Thanks. I needed a good laugh.

Then go look in the mirror.

Mike Moore hired lawyers and professional fact-checkers
to back up his last movie:

http://www.michaelmoore.com/warroom/f911notes/

Michael (Mike???) Moore is more full of **** than you are, Blair -- no mean
feat, that.

http://www.davekopel.com/Terror/Fift...enheit-911.htm

Bill "my link kicks the crap out of your link" S.

My link is backed up by professional fact-checkers from
national news magazines, plus a promise to sue anyone who
tries to lie about it; it's not a vituperative hit-piece
loaded with fallacy and half-truths, it's the actual truth,
which can be proved by reading it.

--Blair
"Which you didn't."
Old October 18th 04, 05:47 AM
Blair P. Houghton

Cheto wrote:

"Blair P. Houghton" wrote in message
. ..

The Pope knows there's no god, and Bush doesn't.

That's because the Pope's senile and Bush isn't.

He's not senile; god's just getting to the bottom of the glass.

--Blair
"Hear the straw gurgling?"