Minneapolis / St. Paul Party Rides

Old July 3rd 05, 05:34 PM
Neil Bratney

Default Minneapolis / St. Paul Party Rides

Hello all,

Recently moved to the Twin Cities and am looking for more of a "good
time / party" bicycle ride to join on a regular basis.

In Omaha, I regularly enjoyed the "Taco Ride," every Thursday bicycling
15 miles down and 15 miles back on the Wabash Trail for beer en route,
then margaritas and a basket of tacos at the destination. I've looked
and asked all over, including the TCBC and their website, but all their
rides are way too serious, and have insufficient emphasis on greasy food
and alcohol.

RAGBRAI is 3 weeks away, and I need to start training my liver, too!

Any suggestions?

Neil

Longer rides not with husband? Claire Petersky General 20 July 10th 04 05:48 AM
4 rides in next six days... Roger Buchanan Mountain Biking 3 May 24th 04 08:35 PM
Hash rides Dave W Mountain Biking 14 February 3rd 04 09:25 AM
RR: SS rides again (finally) Paladin Mountain Biking 0 June 30th 03 04:30 PM
I finally got my Rhoades Car fixed so I can tell you guys how it rides Russell Kanning Recumbent Biking 6 June 30th 03 07:27 AM