hey hippy...

Old October 21st 04, 07:02 AM
hippy

Default hey hippy...

"Claes"
Ok, but that is ugly unfortunately. I do not like the black and blue

It's black and red. The blue one is the 105 Soloist, not
the 'Team' Soloist:
http://www.thehippy.net/nucleus/index.php?itemid=48

thing they have going now. So, you will have a thicker head tube, less
aero, more stable I know of only one place selling them in Melbourne
City, is that the place, or is it in a suburb? Let me know if they have
a carbon post available.

It's in suburbia. It's at "mates rates" so the same
deal wouldn't be available to the public... :-)

hippy

Old October 21st 04, 07:08 AM
Claes

hippy Wrote:
"Claes"
Ok, but that is ugly unfortunately. I do not like the black and blue

It's black and red. The blue one is the 105 Soloist, not
the 'Team' Soloist:
http://www.thehippy.net/nucleus/index.php?itemid=48

thing they have going now. So, you will have a thicker head tube

less
aero, more stable I know of only one place selling them i

Melbourne
City, is that the place, or is it in a suburb? Let me know if the

have
a carbon post available.

It's in suburbia. It's at "mates rates" so the same
deal wouldn't be available to the public... :-)

hippy

Thats cool, but if they have a good stock of Cervelo parts, let me kno
what shop it is. I am looking for the small lock nut for the post a
well. So I can use an Arione on it. Good luck with it, I absolutel
love the bike. Smooth, pretty stiff, but I can still flex it a bit, 18
cranks and 80 kg Viking. Great to get FD depressed when you beat hi
top speeds.

Please put campag on it. It so deserves it. ;

--
Claes

Old October 21st 04, 01:38 PM
flyingdutch

Claes Wrote:
... Smooth, pretty stiff, but I can still flex it a bit, 180 cranks an
80 kg Viking. Great to get FD depressed when you beat his to
speeds.

Please put campag on it. It so deserves it.

Hah! You better beat 88.3kph next time!!! :-)

campag does go faster :

--
flyingdutch

Old October 21st 04, 02:59 PM
Claes

flyingdutch Wrote:
Hah! You better beat 88.3kph next time!!! :-)

campag does go faster

He he, what counts is what happens on the day and I think I will ge
you this time as well. ;

--
Claes

Old October 21st 04, 11:06 PM
flyingdutch

Claes Wrote:
He he, what counts is what happens on the day and I think I will get yo
this time as well.

Sorry? did i hear you say "Claes volunteers to go leadout man?"
bwahahahahah

--
flyingdutc

Hippy Headbutts Honda.. hippy Australia 5 September 2nd 04 09:48 AM
hippy blog extract 17 May 2004 hippy Australia 10 May 18th 04 06:57 AM
For Hippy DRS Australia 2 May 9th 04 04:32 AM
Att: Hippy - My 2003/04 Christmas Carnival photos are finally online Geoff Australia 2 March 18th 04 11:43 AM
For Hippy - Track Bikes NickZX6R Australia 12 September 22nd 03 12:03 AM