Make SoCal cycling great again

Old April 8th 18, 04:30 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

Default Make SoCal cycling great again

http://ktla.com/2018/04/07/with-home...to-recreation/

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old April 9th 18, 02:03 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
patrick

On Sunday, April 8, 2018 at 8:30:10 AM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
http://ktla.com/2018/04/07/with-home...to-recreation/

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/
Open every day since 1 April, 1971

I ride the los angeles/ san gabriel/ rio hondo river bed trails several times/week and have experienced a few odd moments with the occasional incident where some guy takes exception to my transitory presence. One time of being threatened with a weapon in 10 yrs. But from conversations with fellow riders, the santa ana riverbed was by far worse to the point the riders would rather ride pacific coast highway (where I counted 5 ghost bikes on one 5 mile stretch at one time). That was enough for me to stick with what I have in my backyard. Regards, Pat

more cycling in SoCal AMuzi Techniques 4 August 17th 16 10:02 PM
more SoCal cycling AMuzi Techniques 3 April 12th 16 01:30 AM
cycling in SoCal AMuzi Techniques 12 February 13th 16 02:55 AM
Great cycling jerseys some under $32. great Christmas [email protected] Marketplace 0 December 12th 07 07:40 PM
Make a great mirror cheep! Ken Bradley General 0 June 3rd 07 08:09 PM