celebrate diversity in cycling

Old July 3rd 18, 08:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

Default celebrate diversity in cycling

I read a lot of crime news but 'disorderly conduct while
armed' breaks new ground. At least for a guy on a bike.

http://host.madison.com/news/local/c...ad9e40f73.html

Cute face tattoo too. Probably working on a Cinelli logo.
Wonder whose bike he was riding?
--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old July 3rd 18, 09:16 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Tuesday, July 3, 2018 at 2:45:45 PM UTC-5, AMuzi wrote:
I read a lot of crime news but 'disorderly conduct while
armed' breaks new ground. At least for a guy on a bike.

http://host.madison.com/news/local/c...ad9e40f73.html

Cute face tattoo too. Probably working on a Cinelli logo.
Wonder whose bike he was riding?
--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/
Open every day since 1 April, 1971

The article reads: "was taken into custody on tentative charges of resisting as well as outstanding warrants for battery, intimidation of a victim, disorderly conduct, disorderly conduct while armed and criminal damage to property while armed, police said."

Because it says outstanding warrants for disorderly conduct while armed, I think what you are citing was done before he ran into the police car with his bike. The article does not say he was armed when he fled from police when on his bike. Reality in Madison is not quite as exciting as you are making it out to be. There are not armed bike riders/criminals riding around shooting up the town. If it was that exciting you could open up a side business, Andy's Gun N Bike shop. You'd make a killing.
Old July 3rd 18, 10:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Tuesday, July 3, 2018 at 8:45:45 PM UTC+1, AMuzi wrote:
I read a lot of crime news but 'disorderly conduct while
armed' breaks new ground. At least for a guy on a bike.

http://host.madison.com/news/local/c...ad9e40f73.html

Cute face tattoo too. Probably working on a Cinelli logo.
Wonder whose bike he was riding?
--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/
Open every day since 1 April, 1971

Why doesn't stuff like that happen to enliven my community? Bicycle crime takes on a new meaning!

Andre Jute
Innovate or decline!

celebrate ! kolldata Techniques 6 June 21st 11 05:05 AM
Celebrate the new group Elder UK 26 November 14th 09 04:32 PM
Celebrate the new group Sir Jeremy UK 0 November 11th 09 09:49 PM
Celebrate It!!!!!!! Joe King Racing 0 August 6th 06 12:00 AM
How Not To Celebrate B. Lafferty Racing 7 August 7th 05 04:48 PM