Campag Headset

Old July 12th 03, 08:17 PM
GlaucMan

Default Campag Headset

I have a new Record headset. New meaning 3 months old. The rubber
collar that surrounds the base of the unit covering the grease access
holes has spontaneously ripped. Where do I find a new one for
replacement? And is this something I can expect to happen again or
just a fluke?

Henry
Old July 13th 03, 12:03 AM
A Muzi

"GlaucMan" wrote in message
m...
I have a new Record headset. New meaning 3 months old. The rubber
collar that surrounds the base of the unit covering the grease access
holes has spontaneously ripped. Where do I find a new one for
replacement? And is this something I can expect to happen again or
just a fluke?

Any competent LBS which services bicycles will have them or can get one from
any of the Campagnolo parts houses overnight. We sell two a year here so
no, it isn't common.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org

Old July 13th 03, 01:25 PM
Qui si parla Campagnolo

drmcq- I have a new Record headset. New meaning 3 months old. The rubber
collar that surrounds the base of the unit covering the grease access
holes has spontaneously ripped. Where do I find a new one for
replacement? BRBR

I have them as should any bike shop that 'qui si parla Campagnolo'...

Peter Chisholm
Vecchio's Bicicletteria
1833 Pearl St.
Boulder, CO, 80302