verbose "Yu Che" screwdriver (detective story)

Old September 18th 17, 11:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Emanuel Berg[_2_]

Default verbose "Yu Che" screwdriver (detective story)

John B. wrote:

Certainly a country's laws are on line

Indeed, and standards should be as well.

As for "government business" I'm not quite
sure what you mean

I take it it varies from country to country
what material, to what degree, and how much of
it is out in the open.

Here we have for example the "SOUs" [1],
"Statens offentliga utredningar" (literally
~"The State Public Investigations") which
should span several thousand volumes by now.

But it sure isn't the only government stuff
that is made public.

[1] http://www.sou.gov.se

--
underground experts united