What is the Link Between Engineers and Unicycles?

Old September 1st 07, 02:38 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mafiamike

Default What is the Link Between Engineers and Unicycles?

I'm a Mechanical Engineering Major. Out of the 6 unicyclists that I know
that are in college, all 6 of them are some sort of Engineering major.
I did not meet them through school, I met them through unicycling. Who
else is in school for engineering or is actually a professional
engineer?

-Mike

--
mafiamike
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 1st 07, 03:19 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mouse

Two of my teammates (one of which rode RAGBRAI with me this year) are
both in engineering. I think its more than a coincidence.

--
mouse
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 1st 07, 03:32 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
harper

Certainly no coincidence. Engineers design things like elevators and
drive trains. They would almost have to be intrigued by and attracted
to unicycles. And they're clowns.

--
harper

-Greg Harper

http://www.usenet.com
Old September 1st 07, 03:46 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skrobo

engineers...clowns?
wtf?
me tooo
im majoring in architectural engineering

--
skrobo

Unicycle For Christ

'my video!' (http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58465)
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 1st 07, 03:48 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
UniBrier

I thought Engineers drove trains. Unicycling on an active railway is
hazardous.

--
UniBrier

Steve

Hop Drop & Roll

“If something is to hard to do, then it's not worth doing. You just
stick that guitar in the closet next to your
shortwave radio, your karate outfit and your unicycle and we'll go
inside and watch TV.” – Homer
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 1st 07, 04:47 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
fist

Electrical engineering major.

--
fist
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 1st 07, 05:07 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
phlegm

I dropped out of an engineering program in college, but I'm employed as
an engineer now. I don't really enjoy engineering, but it pays the
bills.

--
phlegm
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 1st 07, 05:12 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
dman1234

I'm a Mechanical Engineering major, so is the other unicyclists at my
school

--
dman1234
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 1st 07, 05:24 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
DustinSchaap

harper wrote:
Certainly no coincidence. Engineers design things like elevators and
drive trains. They would almost have to be intrigued by and attracted
to unicycles. And they're clowns.

Hahaha

--
DustinSchaap

Dutch unicyclist community: 'Eenwiel.nl' (http://eenwiel.nl)
'Municycle.com' (http://www.einradladen.net/shop/index.php/language/en)

'Qu-Ax unicycles' (http://qu-ax.com/)
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 1st 07, 06:13 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
qhxakg

I am undecided between mechanical Engineer and Biology major. but i am
not enjoying calculus and physics.

--
qhxakg
http://www.usenet.com

Why are Architects and Engineers Re-examining the WTC Collapses? War Office Australia 3 June 1st 07 02:44 AM
Colnago marketing needs to run this stuff by their engineers ... bdbafh Techniques 7 February 11th 07 03:01 PM
Engineers SteveA Australia 45 June 27th 05 04:23 AM
Traffic engineers: braindead? Rich UK 35 May 22nd 05 09:55 AM
Mechanical engineers in bike industry Mike V Techniques 77 December 8th 04 12:43 PM