Brazing in Brooklyn

Old May 24th 05, 05:07 PM

Default Brazing in Brooklyn

I've discovered a crack in the rear dropout of one of my bikes. I'm
looking for a brazer to replace the dropout. Any recommendations in the
NYC area?

Gracias,

Scott

Old May 24th 05, 11:40 PM

http://www.bikecult.com/works/=ADarc...johnsonJB0=AD4. ...

Old May 25th 05, 02:08 PM

http://www.bikecult.com/works/=ADarc...johnsonJB0=AD4. ...

I'm looking for brazing, not bondo.

JOKING, joking....

/s

Old May 25th 05, 05:48 PM

http://www.bikecult.com/works/
?????
you could move out to the country maybe?

Old May 28th 05, 06:01 AM

Chelsea Bikes in Manhattan:

http://www.chelseabicycles.net/

There's also a place in Brookly that does brazing, but I don't
remember the name of it. Try calling Mike at the Bicycle Station --
he's the one who told me about it.

Old May 28th 05, 05:33 PM

yeah. he situation is am using - looking for welders is hazardous-many
welders aren't smart enough to drive a truck for a living or have been
s-canned for running over small animals. Welders have posters of adolph
hitler fornicating with small children and animals all over the
basement walls.
but in NYC we read:
carpentry work wanted
expert french vietnamese carpenter, speaks french, thai, and urdu, and
english, with 3 beauiful children, copmplete german equiopoment shop
and personal supply of exotic air dried hardwoods will design,
fabrictae and insdtall for nothing anything you can think off

well you could take the bus to bridgeport

Old May 28th 05, 05:36 PM

and a degree from the sorbonne!

Old May 28th 05, 05:38 PM
Bill Sornson