Rec.Bicycles.Racing.gone to crap !!

Old June 28th 04, 11:12 PM
OMC

Default Rec.Bicycles.Racing.gone to crap !!

What the hell is going on here !!!!! I pull this group up and 10 of 25
threads are about Bush, Moore and Kerry. Please take this political
**** somewhere else ! How the hell can I read Lafferty's rants on LA
without stepping in the **** from a NY Wino, Steve, Veloman, and some
dude named Gary. Even the regulars Richard, Robert and Tom have fallen
victim to this dribble.
The only qualifed person to mix politics and cycling is Patrick
O'Grady.
Resist the temptation to reply to this crap........the only crap
that's worth a crap is from Kunich, Lafferty, Ronde Champ, Mr.
Sunquist, Warren and yours truly !!!
Where the hell is Lafferty when you need him ......

"OMC"

Nader for President.....
Old June 29th 04, 01:44 AM
warren

In article , OMC
wrote:

What the hell is going on here !!!!! I pull this group up and 10 of 25
threads are about Bush, Moore and Kerry. Please take this political
**** somewhere else ! How the hell can I read Lafferty's rants on LA
without stepping in the **** from a NY Wino, Steve, Veloman, and some
dude named Gary. Even the regulars Richard, Robert and Tom have fallen
victim to this dribble.
The only qualifed person to mix politics and cycling is Patrick
O'Grady.
Resist the temptation to reply to this crap........the only crap
that's worth a crap is from Kunich, Lafferty, Ronde Champ, Mr.
Sunquist, Warren and yours truly !!!

Ahem. So my stuff is crap?

Oh well, at least it's worth a crap.

-WG
Old June 29th 04, 01:50 AM
Tom Kunich

"OMC" wrote in message
om...
What the hell is going on here !!!!! I pull this group up and 10 of 25
threads are about Bush, Moore and Kerry. Please take this political
**** somewhere else ! How the hell can I read Lafferty's rants on LA
without stepping in the **** from a NY Wino, Steve, Veloman, and some
dude named Gary. Even the regulars Richard, Robert and Tom have fallen
victim to this dribble.

You have to admit that it's a lot better than Lafferty's "everyone is
doping" routine.

Old June 29th 04, 02:15 AM
patch70

Agreed and I apologise for being one of those that got sucked in to
replying...

Bring on the Tour!

Old June 29th 04, 03:37 AM
Bob Schwartz

Tom Kunich wrote:
You have to admit that it's a lot better than Lafferty's "everyone is
doping" routine.

No, that's the problem. Lafferty's "Everyone is doping" routine
is tiresome and irritating. If the political stuff was funny
no one would complain. But it sucks. It's way WORSE than
"Tout le monde est dopage".

What scares me is that I am starting to think like Tosi. People
like Stevie should be sentenced to death.

Bob Schwartz

Old June 29th 04, 03:55 AM
Dave H

"OMC" wrote in message
om...
What the hell is going on here !!!!! I pull this group up and 10 of 25
threads are about Bush, Moore and Kerry. Please take this political
**** somewhere else ! How the hell can I read Lafferty's rants on LA
without stepping in the **** from a NY Wino, Steve, Veloman, and some
dude named Gary. Even the regulars Richard, Robert and Tom have fallen
victim to this dribble.
The only qualifed person to mix politics and cycling is Patrick
O'Grady.
Resist the temptation to reply to this crap........the only crap
that's worth a crap is from Kunich, Lafferty, Ronde Champ, Mr.
Sunquist, Warren and yours truly !!!
Where the hell is Lafferty when you need him ......

"OMC"

Heeyyyy, see if I ever say anything good about your kid again....:-)

Dave

Old June 29th 04, 04:21 AM
Robert Chung

Bob Schwartz wrote:

What scares me is that I am starting to think like Tosi. People
like Stevie should be sentenced to death.

Or maybe 10 days at a fat farm.

Old June 29th 04, 05:27 AM
warren

In article , Robert Chung
wrote:

Bob Schwartz wrote:

What scares me is that I am starting to think like Tosi. People
like Stevie should be sentenced to death.

Or maybe 10 days at a fat farm.

I hear Krispy Kreme came out with a low carb donut. I gotta get me a
dozen or two of those so's I can lose fat.

-WG