US Women's Worlds selections

Old September 18th 04, 05:31 AM
Bob Schwartz

Default US Women's Worlds selections

No Mari Holden. How can they not take her?

I thought her selection was hard coded.

Bob Schwartz

Old September 18th 04, 12:20 PM

Bob Schwartz writes:

No Mari Holden. How can they not take her?

I thought her selection was hard coded.

At 33 with 10 UCI points?

--
le Vent a Dos, Davey Crockett
Six Day Site: http://sixday.741.com/
Old September 18th 04, 01:08 PM
Hyllus

she missing one important stat on her palmares

see world team members
Neben
O'bee
Baldwin

To see the type of athlete that USAC is looking to support.

Old September 18th 04, 01:42 PM
Andy Coggan

wrote in message
Bob Schwartz writes:

No Mari Holden. How can they not take her?

I thought her selection was hard coded.

At 33 with 10 UCI points?

Sucker.

Andy Coggan

Old September 18th 04, 05:29 PM
Sierraman

"Andy Coggan" wrote in message
k.net...
wrote in message

Bob Schwartz writes:

No Mari Holden. How can they not take her?

I thought her selection was hard coded.

At 33 with 10 UCI points?

Sucker.

Andy Coggan

I thought you were a better man then that.

Maybe so, yeah, Mari is the anchor on the titanic.

Old September 19th 04, 04:02 AM
Bob Schwartz

Sierraman wrote:

Maybe so, yeah, Mari is the anchor on the titanic.

But no more so than last year. Or the year before.
No easy 'Holden DNF' result predictions this year.

She was hard coded. What happened?

Bob Schwartz

Old September 19th 04, 04:14 AM
Andy Coggan

wrote in message

Bob Schwartz writes:

No Mari Holden. How can they not take her?

I thought her selection was hard coded.

At 33 with 10 UCI points?

Sucker.

Andy Coggan

I thought you were a better man then that.

Huh? Bob was obviously trolling, yet Davey fell for it anyway.

Andy Coggan

Old September 19th 04, 05:53 AM
Sierraman

Sierraman wrote:

Maybe so, yeah, Mari is the anchor on the titanic.

But no more so than last year. Or the year before.
No easy 'Holden DNF' result predictions this year.

She was hard coded. What happened?

Bob Schwartz

Her website isn't hard coded, now is it? The question is now, will Mari be
effective in her new role?

http://www.usacycling.org/news/user/story.php?id=1225

USA Cycling Announces Elite Riders for Road Worlds

http://spokepost.com/news/story/767/...be06472e39cd26

Women's automatic qualifiers, Kristin Armstrong (Boise, Idaho), Dede Barry
(Boulder, Colo.), Kimberly Bruckner (Boulder, Colo.), Tina Pic (Dahlonega,
Ga.) and Christine Thorburn (Davenport, Iowa) have all confirmed their
participation.

Olympic silver medalist, Barry, and Thorburn will also ride the time trial
based on their top-five performances in Athens.
The women's contingent is completed by Amber Neben (Irvine, Calif.) through
a discretionary nomination based on international results.

Old September 19th 04, 05:57 AM
Sierraman

"Andy Coggan" wrote in message
ink.net...

wrote in message

Bob Schwartz writes:

No Mari Holden. How can they not take her?

I thought her selection was hard coded.

At 33 with 10 UCI points?

Sucker.

Andy Coggan

I thought you were a better man then that.

Huh? Bob was obviously trolling, yet Davey fell for it anyway.

Andy Coggan

Davey from the old school and doesn't play that nonsense. I find better
laughs from old movies on TCM.