rock shox boxxers on marin wolf ridge - is it possible?

Old February 28th 08, 12:43 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default rock shox boxxers on marin wolf ridge - is it possible?

is it possible to fit a pair of 2002 rock shox boxxer forks to my 2004
marin wolf ridge bike which now has a chris king headset? i know some
people will say don't, but i just want to know whether it would be
possible and whether it would be difficult to do.

thanks
Old February 28th 08, 11:17 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On 28 Feb, 22:25, Dan Burkhart Dan.Burkhart.35i...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com wrote:
Wrote: is it possible to fit a pair of 2002 rock shox boxxer forks to my 2004
marin wolf ridge bike which now has a chris king headset? i know some
people will say don't, but i just want to know whether it would be
possible and whether it would be difficult to do.

thanks

I don't know what warranty Marin has on that frame, and on a 4 year
old bike, maybe it's not a concern to you, but be aware that some bike
makers will void the frame warranty if a fork of greater travel than
that supplied is installed.
Dan

--
Dan Burkhart

thanks dan and bellsouth

rock shox boxxers on marin wolf ridge - is it possible? [email protected] Mountain Biking 4 March 2nd 08 10:35 PM
FA: MARIN - ROCK SPRINGS MTB - £1600 when new Iguanaman Mountain Biking 0 November 9th 07 11:47 PM
Marin Wolf Ridge vs Cannondale Prophet 600 Andrew Reynolds Mountain Biking 5 May 15th 05 01:34 AM
rock shox scar_head187 Unicycling 9 February 11th 05 12:15 AM
Bah! Rock Shox Sux. Westie Mountain Biking 18 December 22nd 03 11:57 PM