Today I... (brag thread)

Old January 11th 09, 09:45 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Dandelion

Default Today I... (brag thread)

I learned 180 spin mounts just then. (I've only been riding for a few
weeks) I want to learn unispins next, or maybe riding SIF...

--
Dandelion

*joemarshall -* Be careful not to bugger the shifty shaft.
Old January 11th 09, 09:57 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Ludwig F

ktkartch;1168496 wrote:
wait im confused. whats the difference between a backroll and an inward
backroll? the 180? sorry

you turn yourself 180° look at my video
cause of that i call it backroll 180^^

--
Ludwig F

'
)-540unispin-'O,'
(http://www.vimeo.com/2123853)

'latest video' (http://www.vimeo.com/2388392)

'Team Crankbreakers'
(http://www.vimeo.com/user858503)
Old January 11th 09, 03:01 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
AlisterBurt

well this isnt all today but since i had a good uni session today im
going to post
i got my unicycle on christmas day and so far i can
free mount both feet
ride forwards
idle
hop
180 hop
jump mount
suicide jump mount (i think thats what its called, the jump mount with
no hands?)
180 jump mount

im happy since i just got the 180 jump mount today on my 8th go

--
AlisterBurt
Old January 11th 09, 03:05 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Felix CB

AlisterBurt;1168682 wrote:
well this isnt all today but since i had a good uni session today im
going to post
i got my unicycle on christmas day and so far i can
free mount both feet
ride forwards
idle
hop
180 hop
jump mount
suicide jump mount (i think thats what its called, the jump mount with
no hands?)
180 jump mount

im happy since i just got the 180 jump mount today on my 8th go

thats really good for your 8th go

--
Felix CB

*TEAM CRANKBREAKERS*
'Videos' (http://www.vimeo.com/user858503/videos)
YEAH
6
PALLETS
TREYFLIP!!!!!!!!
Old January 11th 09, 03:58 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
AlisterBurt

i think its not that hard really all you do is jump and flip
the uni so that the pedals land the same way you'd do a normal jump
mount, thanks for the compliment though, now for the unispin

--
AlisterBurt

Old January 11th 09, 04:51 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
AlisterBurt

ooops

--
AlisterBurt
Old January 11th 09, 05:53 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EliB

Today I went sledding. It sucked so bad. I was getting huge air and
doing like supermans and stuff. Then I started to get cold...

--
EliB

-Eli Brill

**TEAM INSANITY FLATLAND**
Old January 11th 09, 08:08 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ktkartch

Ludwig F;1168614 wrote:
you turn yourself 180° look at my video
cause of that i call it backroll 180^^

oh ok that makes sense! haha sorry ok ill try it asap!!!

--
ktkartch
Old January 11th 09, 08:40 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Pat Lally

landed rolling wraps

--
Pat Lally

-Pat Lally
* T e a m I n s a n i t y S t r e e t *

too many BRAG shirts Triman Rides 0 August 7th 06 09:07 PM
too many BRAG shirts Triman Racing 0 August 7th 06 09:05 PM
too many BRAG shirts Triman Marketplace 0 August 7th 06 09:04 PM
Schwinn for sale (bid in thread, ends today) AccordNSX Unicycling 18 December 13th 04 07:42 AM
Just wanted to brag... ;) hippy Australia 3 April 12th 04 01:21 PM