Today I... (brag thread)

Old January 11th 09, 10:01 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EliB

Default Today I... (brag thread)

so close to outfifths... so closeeee... They're right there, but they're
so scary. Very very fast rotation. Once I decide that I'm not going to
die if I stay over it, i think I'll get them

--
EliB

-Eli Brill

**TEAM INSANITY FLATLAND**
Old January 12th 09, 01:08 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unirox13

so yesterday was a pretty good day, i hit one of the greatest line's
that i've ever really attempted.

- i hopped onto the sidewalk from the street
- went directly into one foot riding then coasted for about 10-15 ft.
- i got my feet back on the pedals and 180'ed up a 2 stair
- i fakie grinded a marble bench and 180'ed out
- and to finish it off i 360'ed down a 4 stair.

sadly the only video i had of this was on my phone and while trying to
erase on of the screwed up attempts i accidentally erased all of my
videos, i almost cried i was so upset about it.

--
unirox13

The World is on fire, are you the smoke, or the flames?
Old January 12th 09, 11:51 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Tyler_N

yesterday i taught myself how to true my wheel and almost landed double
flips

--
Tyler_N

*uniproshop.com*
'' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTWXrpx-vnc)
'My latest video!' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6PPpcKrm1A)

'*MYSPACE*' (myspace.com/munirider)
Old January 13th 09, 02:41 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Tyler_N

TODAY I HAD THE MOST FREAKIN' LEGIT STREET SESH. All kinds of new moves.
Filmed in my backyard.

Old January 13th 09, 04:06 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
prophessor007

believe it or not, i hav been riding for almost 5 years and just started
trying all those nifty tricks and jumps and i'd like to brag that i rode
across a wall about 4' tall, maybe 6" wde and roughly 30-35'
long(ofcoarse after taking some nasty spills)

--
prophessor007
Old January 13th 09, 05:16 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skrobo

well today...
was pretty cool...
went to ride at a "scab" skatepark w/ a bunch of random objects there
and some pretty awesome freestyle bmx riders were there, talked w/ them,
one of them shot a little video of me on the uni, apparently its gonna
go on his website (sweet). anyways, one of the guys does some pretty
insane stuff on the ultimate wheel that not too many people here have
seen... or could really picture (given the level of riding i've seen on
videos).

my acheivments include an idea (and a little attempt) for a flatland
trick that would be pretty insane and new.... but is pretty
reasonalbe...
longest glide i've ever done with catching the pedals...around 15?
yards
possibly breaking my record for longest jump (i'll never know for sure,
but it seemed farther)
grinding a whole bunch and getting more comfortable doing it.

edit: oh, almost forgot, feet came off the pedals for most of a rev...
i guess that means crankflip???????

--
skrobo

Unicycle For Christ

'MY VIDEOS' (http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=skroboskim)
'World Record' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oig5IEq-v4Y)
94cm Highest Hop (rolling)
308cm Longest Hop (10 feet)
210cm Static Flat Gap
Old January 13th 09, 05:18 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skrobo

prophessor007;1169636 wrote:
believe it or not, i hav been riding for almost 5 years and just started
trying all those nifty tricks and jumps and i'd like to brag that i rode
across a wall about 4' tall, maybe 6" wde and roughly 30-35' long(of
course after taking some nasty spills)

haha, nasty spills, for some reason that made me smirk

Old January 13th 09, 08:55 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
AEV D.

look at my sig...*jumping through the room*

--
AEV D.

* €*
*||**#########*
*||**#########*
*||**#########*
*||* *stolen from*
*||* *Shade*

* y e a h ! ! ! ! ! ! *I LAND IT TO COME BACK ON THE PEDALS FROM
H.O.W. MY FIRST TIME TODAY!!!!! *HAPPY*
(today = 13.1.09 evening)
Old January 13th 09, 11:40 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Michaelgoround

Did some new trials lines today, my trials skills are fast improving.

--
Michaelgoround
Old January 14th 09, 04:45 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Tyler_N

made a new video (with a camera that works!!)
Backyard Street

too many BRAG shirts Triman Rides 0 August 7th 06 09:07 PM
too many BRAG shirts Triman Racing 0 August 7th 06 09:05 PM
too many BRAG shirts Triman Marketplace 0 August 7th 06 09:04 PM
Schwinn for sale (bid in thread, ends today) AccordNSX Unicycling 18 December 13th 04 07:42 AM
Just wanted to brag... ;) hippy Australia 3 April 12th 04 01:21 PM