Most excellent ;-)

Old July 1st 05, 12:37 PM
wafflycat

Default Most excellent ;-)

http://www.17beechroad.freeserve.co....-of-the-month/

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear...

Cheers, helen s

Old July 1st 05, 12:48 PM
Colin Blackburn

wafflycat wrote:
http://www.17beechroad.freeserve.co....-of-the-month/

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear...

:-)

Actually May, twice, is much funnier. It claims to be in
York---Arthur, do you know where it is and why it is fenced off?

Colin
Old July 1st 05, 12:51 PM
Just zis Guy, you know?

On Fri, 1 Jul 2005 12:37:29 +0100, "wafflycat"
waffles*A*T*v21net*D*O*T*co*D*O*T*uk wrote:

http://www.17beechroad.freeserve.co....-of-the-month/

Cloff!

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

88% of helmet statistics are made up, 65% of them at CHS, Puget Sound
Old July 1st 05, 12:52 PM
Paul - xxx

wafflycat came up with the following;:
http://www.17beechroad.freeserve.co....-of-the-month/

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear...

Good grief.

--
Paul ...
(8(|) Homer Rules ..... Doh !!!

Fantic 307 Trials on ebay 4558564657
Beamish 250 Trials on ebay 4558878921

Old July 1st 05, 01:02 PM
wafflycat

"Colin Blackburn" wrote in message

Actually May, twice, is much funnier. It claims to be in York---Arthur,
do you know where it is and why it is fenced off?

Colin

This one is one of my all-time favourites...

http://www.17beechroad.freeserve.co.uk/WarringtonCycleCampaign/facility-of-the-month/November2004.htm

Cheers, helen s

Old July 1st 05, 01:05 PM
Colin Blackburn

wafflycat wrote:

"Colin Blackburn" wrote in message

Actually May, twice, is much funnier. It claims to be in
York---Arthur, do you know where it is and why it is fenced off?

Colin

This one is one of my all-time favourites...

http://www.17beechroad.freeserve.co.uk/WarringtonCycleCampaign/facility-of-the-month/November2004.htm

Almost designed for...for...for...Bicycle Repair Man!

Colin
Old July 1st 05, 02:20 PM
Alan Braggins

In article , wafflycat wrote:

"Colin Blackburn" wrote in message

Actually May, twice, is much funnier. It claims to be in York---Arthur,
do you know where it is and why it is fenced off?

This one is one of my all-time favourites...

http://www.17beechroad.freeserve.co.uk/WarringtonCycleCampaign/facility-of-the-month/November2004.htm

I have a certain fondness for April 2003, since it's only just round the
corner from where I work, but it is rather unfair since the bike lane
markings were actually removed soon after the crossing build out was put
in place, with the amusing effect shown being short lived.
Old July 1st 05, 02:23 PM
Arthur Clune

Colin Blackburn wrote:

Actually May, twice, is much funnier. It claims to be in
York---Arthur, do you know where it is and why it is fenced off?

Some of us were discussing this the other day. We couldn't think where
it is.

Arthur

The struggle of people against power is the struggle
of memory against forgetting - Milan Kundera

Old July 1st 05, 02:39 PM
Andrew Templeman

Colin Blackburn wrote:

Actually May, twice, is much funnier. It claims to be in York---Arthur,
do you know where it is and why it is fenced off?

Colin

just seen on another group

http://www.m90.org/view_image.php?image_id=6246

Old July 1st 05, 05:11 PM
Simon Brooke

in message , Andrew
Templeman ') wrote:

Colin Blackburn wrote:

Actually May, twice, is much funnier. It claims to be in
York---Arthur, do you know where it is and why it is fenced off?

Colin

just seen on another group

http://www.m90.org/view_image.php?image_id=6246

That's a _cracker_. Anyone know where in the world it is?

See one nuclear war, you've seen them all.