Bike Nashbar -- 15% Off (Exp. 6-12)

Old June 9th 05, 04:47 PM
Krave

Default Bike Nashbar -- 15% Off (Exp. 6-12)

http://tinyurl.com/99jlu

Coupon Code: AZ52

Old June 10th 05, 10:39 AM
Mike Causer

On Thu, 09 Jun 2005 11:47:39 -0400, Krave wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/99jlu

Coupon Code: AZ52

Not only are Nashbar spamming this newsgroup they are also hitting Yahoo
mailing lists.

I don't suppose anyone from Nashbar will actually bother to read this, but
take note that because you indulge in this sort of behaviour I will NEVER
buy anything from Nashbar.

Mike
Old June 10th 05, 10:43 AM

This info is helpful to readers of this group. Smart cyclists will buy
from Nashbar as their selection, prices and service are top notch.

Old June 10th 05, 12:41 PM
Just zis Guy, you know?

At 10 Jun 2005 02:43:35 -0700, message
.com was posted by
, including some, all or none of the following:

This info is helpful to readers of this group. Smart cyclists will buy
from Nashbar as their selection, prices and service are top notch.

Hey! An unsolicited testimonial from a sock-puppet! That makes all
the difference, for sure.

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

Old June 10th 05, 01:54 PM
dgk

On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 12:41:43 +0100, "Just zis Guy, you know?"
wrote:

At 10 Jun 2005 02:43:35 -0700, message
s.com was posted by
, including some, all or none of the following:

This info is helpful to readers of this group. Smart cyclists will buy
from Nashbar as their selection, prices and service are top notch.

Hey! An unsolicited testimonial from a sock-puppet! That makes all
the difference, for sure.

Guy

I don't like spammer's either. But, here I am about to order a chain,
stand, cable cutter, cables, chain checker, grease, etc.

So, if I can get 15% off, that isn't too horrible.

Spamming, to me, was always something off topic. I'm not sure that
this qualifies.
Old June 10th 05, 01:57 PM
bryanska

I dunno, the coupon code is useful.

Better than some @sshole throwing up a perf0rmancebike link.

Old June 10th 05, 02:15 PM
Fritz

On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 10:39:43 +0100, Mike Causer
wrote:

On Thu, 09 Jun 2005 11:47:39 -0400, Krave wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/99jlu

Coupon Code: AZ52

Not only are Nashbar spamming this newsgroup they are also hitting Yahoo
mailing lists.

I don't suppose anyone from Nashbar will actually bother to read this, but
take note that because you indulge in this sort of behaviour I will NEVER
buy anything from Nashbar.

Mike

I appreciate the code. I am on the Nashbar mailing list and I rarely
get a coupon code. Anything that save me money I like.
Old June 10th 05, 02:31 PM
Alex Rodriguez

In article pan.2005.06.10.09.39.38.408826@firstnamelastname. com.invalid,
lid says...
On Thu, 09 Jun 2005 11:47:39 -0400, Krave wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/99jlu

Coupon Code: AZ52

Not only are Nashbar spamming this newsgroup they are also hitting Yahoo
mailing lists.

I don't suppose anyone from Nashbar will actually bother to read this, but
take note that because you indulge in this sort of behaviour I will NEVER
buy anything from Nashbar.

Huh? I've been reading this newsgroup a really long time and I don't recall
Nashbar ever posting anything here. The person who posted was sharing a coupon
code. With coupons, Nashbar prices are quite often hard to beat. One thing
you should know is that if you use a coupon, Nashbar will not price match.
Even if the price you want matched is lower than their coupon discounted price.
I recently had this happen.
------------
Alex

Old June 10th 05, 02:47 PM
Just zis Guy, you know?

At Fri, 10 Jun 2005 08:54:25 -0400, message
was posted by dgk
, including some, all or
none of the following:

I don't like spammer's either. But, here I am about to order a chain,
stand, cable cutter, cables, chain checker, grease, etc.

That wasn't spam, it was a free offer. My comment was
tongue-in-cheek.

Well, mostly.

Old June 10th 05, 02:58 PM
Jeff Starr

On 10 Jun 2005 05:57:40 -0700, "bryanska"
wrote:

I dunno, the coupon code is useful.

Better than some @sshole throwing up a perf0rmancebike link.

What's wrong Performance? If you buy a lot of bike related items
online, then Team Performance is a very good deal.

http://www.performancebike.com/index.cfm

I appreciate people posting discount codes, it certainly hasn't been
overdone. It was posted to two groups, according to the header info,
that doesn't seem like it was done to spam.

Life is Good!
Jeff

Evaulating a bike Paul Cassel Techniques 96 August 22nd 05 11:45 PM
My New Bike brucianna General 6 June 8th 05 08:45 AM
May 6 NYC NBG Day to Honor Fallen Bike Activist Cycle America General 0 April 11th 05 04:15 PM
Windosr Tourist Bike Revisiited Earl Bollinger General 16 February 13th 05 09:04 PM