How to be 100% a prick

Old February 28th 18, 07:32 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire[_4_]

Default How to be 100% a prick

A prick.

https://www.lep.co.uk/news/bbc-radio...hlon-1-9039263

Old February 28th 18, 10:42 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

On Wednesday, February 28, 2018 at 6:32:33 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
A prick.

https://www.lep.co.uk/news/bbc-radio...hlon-1-9039263

All I see on the frontpage is an overturned car on its side.
My adblocker kills your page.
Old February 28th 18, 11:32 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

wrote:
A prick.

https://www.lep.co.uk/news/bbc-radio...hlon-1-9039263

All I see on the frontpage is an overturned car on its side.
My adblocker kills your page.

You sadly need to create an account to see the page or the newspaper if you
have an adblocker as I do. Easy to do if you can be arsed.
Here is the text about the prick. And, he is a prick.
Radio One DJ Greg James powered through Lancashire yesterday afternoon as
part of his Sport Relief mission.

The DJ is attempting to cycle 500 miles and climb Scotland, England and
Wales' three highest peaks -Ben Nevis, Scafell Pike and Snowdon - all in the
space of five days this week.

But what a week to choose!

On his first day, he started at Snowdon in temperatures of minus 20 and the
snowfall on Monday night had put him hours behind schedule.

The second day started at Daresbury, near Warrington, and was planned to
finish at Nether Wasdale in Cumbria, with a route that took in Wigan,
Preston and Lancaster.

Greg admitted he was freezing cold as 'the beast from the east' hit the UK
and passed through town just before 3pm.

He told Radio One's Scott Mills show: "I'm really cold, really tired and
just generally knackered.

"We're about two hours behind schedule today and the worst thing was that we
are five miles from our rest stop.

"Your support is unreal though. Thank you for spreading the message of
mental health issues and helping us keep positive."

And he found support from social media.

Matthew Harrison tweeted: "So just figured out I followed @gregjames into
Garstang. The only time I don't mind being stuck behind a cyclist. It's an
amazing thing your doing! GO ON GREG."

To donate, log on to www.comicrelief.com

Old March 1st 18, 11:39 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

wrote:
[...]

Funny. I could read it all without being arsed to create an account.

Yet another cycling prick rides into a parked car Mr Pounder Esquire UK 12 October 31st 17 10:26 AM
Prick Australian scum cyclist gets knocked off his kids toy Mr Pounder Esquire UK 1 April 9th 16 10:01 AM
prick Mick[_4_] UK 2 January 25th 15 06:28 PM
Dan Heaton is a prick cj_barnes Unicycling 4 June 12th 06 01:17 PM