The things white cyclists say

Old May 24th 10, 01:25 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default The things white cyclists say

I really like my SKS Rennkompressor road pump, just like all the top
racing teams use on the Tour de France: it has absolutely no problem
putting 2 Bar in the balloons of my bike.

***

Witty RBTers are cordially invited to add to this list. The witless
don't need an invitation to perpetrate their usual mindless snarking.
Perhaps we could stick to cycling subjects, just this once...

Andre Jute
Get a bicycle. You will not regret it. If you live -- Mark Twain
Old May 24th 10, 02:26 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

Andre Jute wrote:
I really like my SKS Rennkompressor road pump, just like all the top
racing teams use on the Tour de France: it has absolutely no problem
putting 2 Bar in the balloons of my bike.

***

Witty RBTers are cordially invited to add to this list. The witless
don't need an invitation to perpetrate their usual mindless snarking.
Perhaps we could stick to cycling subjects, just this once...

Andre Jute
Get a bicycle. You will not regret it. If you live -- Mark Twain

Two bar? That's the pressure we use for drivers' freight
dollies (fat little 410.350 series tires).

One man's "plush" is another's "slow".

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/
Old May 24th 10, 02:47 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

On May 24, 2:26*am, AMuzi wrote:
Andre Jute wrote:
I really like my SKS Rennkompressor road pump, just like all the top
racing teams use on the Tour de France: it has absolutely no problem
putting 2 Bar in the balloons of my bike.

***

Witty RBTers are cordially invited to add to this list. The witless
don't need an invitation to perpetrate their usual mindless snarking.
Perhaps we could stick to cycling subjects, just this once...

Andre Jute
*Get a bicycle. You will not regret it. If you live -- Mark Twain

Two bar? *That's the pressure we use for drivers' freight
dollies (fat little 410.350 series tires).

Er, feller, that's the point of the joke: using a professional tool
capable of 16 bar to push 2 bar once a month or every six weeks or so
is-- Oh, never mind. If I have to explain, you won't ever get it.

Answer this question: On your Volkswagen (you did have one, didn't
you?) did you have whitewalls turned to the inside or did you prefer a
sign that read "My other car is a Porsche"?

One man's "plush" is another's "slow".

Now what did I just say about snarkiness?

--
Andrew Muzi
* www.yellowjersey.org/
* Open every day since 1 April, 1971