Cycling Short Recommendation Wanted

Old March 2nd 14, 12:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Cycling Short Recommendation Wanted

soap doesn't remove emulsify intestinal oils, kill bacteria, and restore unknown surfaces.

current specialized cleaners...kitchen cleaners found in NA Superdupers emulsify but move to a skin poison level.

What you need is a specific product for each task. The restorer category isnot soap. Restorers are oily.

read the soap wiki.

Old March 2nd 14, 12:52 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Sunday, March 2, 2014 7:41:42 AM UTC-5, wrote:
soap doesn't remove emulsify intestinal oils, kill bacteria, and restore unknown surfaces.

current specialized cleaners...kitchen cleaners found in NA Superdupers emulsify but move to a skin poison level.

What you need is a specific product for each task. The restorer category isnot soap. Restorers are oily.

read the soap wiki.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

there's search words in the patent app

https://www.google.com/#q=gluteal+hygiene
Old March 2nd 14, 01:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

http://goo.gl/y3iECF
Old March 2nd 14, 09:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
James[_8_]

On 02/03/14 23:04, John B. wrote:
On Sun, 02 Mar 2014 16:22:36 +1100, James
wrote:

On 28/02/14 07:47, James wrote:
On 28/02/14 05:03, Art Harris wrote:
I'm looking for a good cycling short without the excess padding that
seems to be the current fashion. Any recommendations?

I like the same. Bought some online a while back, but I can't remember
the brand. If I remember to look, I'll let you know in about 10 hours.

Mine are Nalini brand. All black except for a small logo. Thin
imitation chamois.

Is that a local Australian brand? And are they sold mail-order
anywhere?

Made in Italy and available from various online shops. Mine were quite
cheap, but I don't see any as cheap at the moment. Maybe they were a
clearance item.

--
JS
Old March 3rd 14, 12:06 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

wrote:

On 28/02/14 07:47, James wrote:

On 28/02/14 05:03, Art Harris wrote:

I'm looking for a good cycling short without the excess padding that

seems to be the current fashion. Any recommendations?

I like the same. Bought some online a while back, but I can't remember

the brand. If I remember to look, I'll let you know in about 10 hours.

Mine are Nalini brand. All black except for a small logo. Thin

imitation chamois.

Is that a local Australian brand? And are they sold mail-order

anywhere?

Made in Italy and available from various online shops. Mine were quite

cheap, but I don't see any as cheap at the moment. Maybe they were a

clearance item.

--

JS

oooooooooooooo

Aus is HOT. How's the shorts lineup for heat ? special fabrics ? multiholeweave ?

claims for hollow tube fibers with crenelated or fluted six sided OD leading to a nextra evaporative hydrophobic transmission layer ?
Old March 3rd 14, 07:21 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Art Harris[_2_]

On Sunday, March 2, 2014 12:22:36 AM UTC-5, James wrote:
On 28/02/14 07:47, James wrote:

On 28/02/14 05:03, Art Harris wrote:

I'm looking for a good cycling short without the excess padding that

seems to be the current fashion. Any recommendations?

I like the same. Bought some online a while back, but I can't remember

the brand. If I remember to look, I'll let you know in about 10 hours.

Mine are Nalini brand. All black except for a small logo. Thin

imitation chamois.

Thanks! I'll check it out.

Art
Old March 4th 14, 12:33 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

http://veritastewart.com/tag/womens-cycling-clothing/