Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life: no one can

Old February 22nd 18, 03:11 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

Default Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life: no one can

On 2/21/2018 8:40 PM, Emanuel Berg wrote:
Jeff Liebermann wrote:

The key phrase is the last line. "you are too
many heads for one body", and pushed 11
students into the flames.

I got it from a novel by James Blish,
"Midsummer Century" from 1972. It is only
80 pages but very interesting,
mental-scientific science fiction, so pick it
up if you find it in your public library!

It's not in our library system, nor I suspect in most. But you can get
it here, cheap:
https://www.abebooks.com/servlet/Sea...ry& kn=&isbn=

--
- Frank Krygowski
Old February 22nd 18, 03:34 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Jeff Liebermann

Default Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life: no one can come to the Father(God)(in Heaven), but by me." (John 14:6) This means that if you die without trusting in Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour you will die in your sins and

On Thu, 22 Feb 2018 02:40:10 +0100, Emanuel Berg
wrote:

Jeff Liebermann wrote:

The key phrase is the last line. "you are too
many heads for one body", and pushed 11
students into the flames.

I got it from a novel by James Blish,
"Midsummer Century" from 1972. It is only
80 pages but very interesting,
mental-scientific science fiction, so pick it
up if you find it in your public library!

No thanks. I read the book about 30 years ago. Too weird, too many
illogical surprises, and quite improbable for my version of reality:
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1550157.Midsummer_Century

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D